VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

my protege came in today and told me that she listened to Versa last night and that she loved them and thinks they're awesome, and she was very happy that I told her about them. This made me happy :). Then she promptly failed my test, which made me sad :(. We'll need to work on that, but the fact is that making a connection like this is something that makes it a lot easier to work with kids.

Anyways, I do plan to get the pictures posted over the weekend.

I downloaded all their stuff before i listened so the first was closed doors on whatever floor (i havent listened to their 1st ep since)

but my first sierra song was Precipere/In Pursuing Design.

I like Redesign Me, Moments Between Sleep, In Pursuing Design, Let Down, and CLocks in that order

^ everyone (except my wife who has hideous taste in music) who I've introduced to VE has had exactly the same reaction I had the first time I heard them... the fucking best band we've ever heard. Maybe being on MTV will help launch them to the next level because there's no way this band can possibly stay under the radar. I guarantee inside the next year they'll be as big as Paramore.

^ everyone (except my wife who has hideous taste in music) who I've introduced to VE has had exactly the same reaction I had the first time I heard them... the fucking best band we've ever heard. Maybe being on MTV will help launch them to the next level because there's no way this band can possibly stay under the radar. I guarantee inside the next year they'll be as big as Paramore.

god i hope not

ever

nonononono

Gonna give this another go and see if I can post... was supposed to be 6 pics, including me, in all my glorious awkwardness, meeting the band. Pics are kind of dark because my flash was being a real piece of shit. Only 5 pics are loading up in imageshack now, I don't know where the hell the other one went.

img0546i.jpg

img0538b.jpg

img0532s.jpg

img0538bt.jpg

img0547d.jpg

^ Right-o!

Same here!

It bothers me when people put put a space between Versa and Emerge.

I was actually just taking a picture to see if my flash was working, which naturally it did outside, just not inside. Didn't actually notice that til you pointed it out, and now that you mention it, it bothers me too.

The event must have been a total rush job because I saw it up on Twitter just a few days before it actually happened. The guys at Looney Tunes run literally the best fucking music store in the world--I've been buying stuff there since 1995 and if you can't find it anywhere else, you can always find it at LT, but I guess they don't know how to spell.