VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

yep. they said i should go over and visit shannon some other time though. i'll definitely do that. hopefully versa will do a headline tour in europe/uk in not too long too, cause then i'll make sure to be there.

If you do go visist Shannon. I'm most definitely travelling down to see you!

Im going to go to 3 of the VE/WTK dates with Louise. Glasgow Liverpool and Manchester :] Quite excited!

sorry for the double post but can you guys do me a huge favour and 'like' this for me? :wub:

Done :)

If you do go visist Shannon. I'm most definitely travelling down to see you!

Im going to go to 3 of the VE/WTK dates with Louise. Glasgow Liverpool and Manchester :] Quite excited!

Aw, yes please do! :D I would love to meet you! I'm thinking next summer, I just need to get a job first, haha.

And that's sounds awesome! I'm sure you'll have a blast!

If you would be super nice and 'like' mine as well, I'd be really grateful :mrgreen:

I didn't even know Newcastle had an airport. Would it be cheaper flying to one of the more commercial airports like Manchester then picking up an advance train ticket to Newcastle? Or am I completely underestimating the cost of Norwegian air travel?

They do, haha. It's not expensive to fly there, but there's no fights on the days I would have to travel. It's not cheaper to fly to Manchester, Liverpool or London either actually. The only thing that would have worked, because of the flight times, would have been flying to London and taking a train to Newcastle. Unfortunately it's gonna be really expensive. Ryanair(which sucks) is the only company that's not ridiculously expensive actually. Everyone else would cost over £500 if I remember right.

That World of Jenks episode made me respect Sierra so much more. I relate to her so much and I finally realize why sometimes I feel lonely when I'm with my friends.

It made me happy and sad for her concurrently. It must be tough, but she handles it so well and so professionally. I mean she's living a dream, but at the same time she's being disconnected from her friends and that's always rough.

yeah that episode was awesome

i was listening to them today and i just realized that some of the lyrics are "i'm so alone but i'm never alone" and it made me think of that episode. of course i knew those were the lyrics but it never clicked if you know what i mean

yeah that episode was awesome

i was listening to them today and i just realized that some of the lyrics are "i'm so alone but i'm never alone" and it made me think of that episode. of course i knew those were the lyrics but it never clicked if you know what i mean

yeah, that's the exact lyric i thought of!

http://www.allyrics.net/VersaEmerge/lyrics/Fire-Aim-Your-Arrows-High/

also i uploaded the world of jenks episode to http://www.youtube.com/yourownloveve

I agree, I hope her "friends" feel like shit for being such crap-ass friends. "I have work" is a lame excuse for probably 19-20 year olds. "Work" at that age isn't the most important thing in the world, friendships are way more important than what probably amounts to a $8 an hour job.

I would be more than glad to be Sierra's friend.

setlist:

Fixed At Zero

Past Praying For

Fire(aim your arrows high)

Up There

You'll Never Know

Moments Between Sleep

Your Own Love

Figure It Out

Stranger

MindReader

Lost Tree