VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

Most epic VE concert ever. Have video of entire concert. Must go pass out. That is all.

EDIT: I posted most of the vids on the VE livejournal. The concert was so amazing. Go read Sierra's tweet from last night. Sierra stage dived several times. Truly was the best concert I've ever been to.

http://community.livejournal.com/versa_emerge/400547.html#cutid1

Going to see them in manchester next year supporting we the kings :D cant wait im going for versaemerge tbh anyway... what sorta set length do you think they will do? something similar to their curent tour? considering they are supporting?

Can all of you who have live pictures of VE or pictures with VE send them to yourownlove.ve @ gmail . com

We're going to put them up onto the site.

I posted up some pictures from a while back somewhere in this thread. The quality was kind of sucky because my flash wasn't working right.

Going to see them in manchester next year supporting we the kings :D cant wait im going for versaemerge tbh anyway... what sorta set length do you think they will do? something similar to their curent tour? considering they are supporting?

i think it sort of sucks theyre supporting. I dunno, maybe they each get to play a decent set. Not bothered about we the kings, cant exactly say i like them that much. I hope versa get a decent set though, but i have a horrible feeling they'll just play stuff off their self titled EP, and maybe fixed at zero plus like possibly fire and that's about it. I hope they prove my prediction wrong!

oh and the london date i'm going to is one day before my birthday ;)

i think it sort of sucks theyre supporting. I dunno, maybe they each get to play a decent set. Not bothered about we the kings, cant exactly say i like them that much. I hope versa get a decent set though, but i have a horrible feeling they'll just play stuff off their self titled EP, and maybe fixed at zero plus like possibly fire and that's about it. I hope they prove my prediction wrong!

oh and the london date i'm going to is one day before my birthday ;)

I'm the same, i saw we the kings with youmeatsix and there okay but im meainly going for versa.... so i really hope they both play a decent set... which i can see... coz they both have like special packages so they may well both play a 12 song set or summat.

And im hoping they'll maybe play a one off london headline show while down, coz i could stay at my gf's and go... lets hope lol

Can all of you who have live pictures of VE or pictures with VE send them to yourownlove.ve @ gmail . com

We're going to put them up onto the site.

I'll send you some early next week :) I have a M&G on Sunday and hopefully I'll get some good shots during the show for you. Plus I have a half day of school on Monday so I'll have time to go through them all and send them off to you :)

& would any of you mind "liking" my flyer design in the poster contest on the FBR street team Facebook? You'll need to "like" the street team first but I'd appreciate it if you'd help me out :) I need over 20 "likes" to take the lead and it ends next week.