fixed at zero

figure it out

stranger

up there

whisperer

past praying for

(not nessecarily in that order)

maybe they've switched it up a bit?

sucks they have such a short set, but ah well, i suppose theyre supporting. shame theyre not headlining. Not mad on this setlist but ah well. suppose they have to play the more upbeat tracks. i'd love to hear

Fixed at zero

The Authors

Stranger

Up there

Clocks

Moments Between Sleep

Lost tree

Fire

If you like VersaEmerge and such styles, check out my band, Justified. We've been compared to them and bands like Flyleaf and Paramore by most of our fans. We've got two singles on itunes and videos on youtube of our songs. Come check us out and 'like' us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/justifiedmusic or on youtube at: www.youtube.com/thejustifiedband1 and give a thumbs up to our videos! We all love Paramore and they are a big inspiration to our band.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

haha Sierra and Blake are doing a ustream chat, and as usual when I join in on these things, I'm getting no responses, no nothing. so Blake asks what they should cover and I was like hmm, great opportunity to get a response. I'll say something so off the wall, they'll have to respond. so I asked if they could cover Sinatra hahaha, sure enough Sierra starts singing Fly Me To The Moon, it was fucking classic! She does a great Ol' Blue Eyes.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

honestly i think they're just trying to figure out what they want to sound like now that there's only the two of them

hopefully this year we'll have something

What ? The others left ? I didn't know that , wow Paramore all over again kinda but I always had the feeling Sierra and Blake were behind the sound of VE 

• 1 month later...

I think they're finally off the label as they've re-done the album completely themselves now + due to the album not being out they've had to drop out of Warped.

As long as they'll give us the album they wanted to make, I'll be happy. It's a shame they've lost so many fans + interest in general. They're really (besides Paramore) the only female-fronted band who I think are capable of having worth for the scene. I see something huge in them, but they've clearly been held back by who they're working for.