VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

• 2 weeks later...

damn, i remember when they had the guy singer before sierra. i hate now that they are signed to FBR everyone keeps comparing them to paramore. they are NOTHING alike!!!! idk where people keep getting this bs from. i think its great they got signed to fbr because it will help them get more accomplished and they will gain lots of new fans and be able to get the word out about their band. i just wish people would stop comparing them..

~rant

damn, i remember when they had the guy singer before sierra. i hate now that they are signed to FBR everyone keeps comparing them to paramore. they are NOTHING alike!!!! idk where people keep getting this bs from. i think its great they got signed to fbr because it will help them get more accomplished and they will gain lots of new fans and be able to get the word out about their band. i just wish people would stop comparing them..

~rant

The only reason they compare them to Paramore is because they have a female vocalist.

That really pisses me off.

they'd be getting compared to paramore whether they got signed to fbr or not really, because some people are so small minded and just don't understand that not all female vocalists sing the same genre ahah..

i like them anyway. i hadn't really paid much attention to them before they got signed, i'll admit. i think they're coming to the uk at some point. that should be good :)