The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

So what do you guys want to go for?

as of right now physical therapy...that might change though. i really wish i could do something with art or music..but i dont think i could actually do something in that field that i could live off of. i might do photography as a side job or something in my free time. i'd also want to do something with grapic designs but i dont think that would happen either..hah

college just seems like a waste of time to me..i mean u dont really NEED to go.

thats one thing i have decided not to do in life, is go to college haha!

wow im the exact opposite haha

im a senior and im currently deciding where im gonna go, and i have no friggin clue.

two schools are giving me a full ride, but i dont want to go to those, and of course the two that i reallly want to go to are giving me shit money

haha yea

its a bitch to decide, never in a million years would i've thunk it'd be this hard. th school i really want to go to, American in DC, i got into the school of international service which is hella hard and a prestigious school to get into, but as of now im getting 13,000 out of 44,000. so i have no clue what to do

wooh im taking photography this year and next year...i wanted to be apart of the yearbook but you have to do photjournalism and im not good at writing so that would be a no go for me...haha

hahaha. they dont have it at my school but next year i am going to a school that does. i really want to get like photopasses for concerts and take pictures and watnot. i also like edtorial stuff like model-ly stuff. and the journalism teacher at the other school wants me tp take picture for his office. !

okay so here is the skinny on my year. i had a best friend, she just started to STOP hanging out with me and started to ditch me and treat me like shit. at one point i couldnt take it so i told her. she like turned my whole group against me. i didnt have any firneds, i had panic attacks and i cryed.

it was shitt. and now it feel like she wants to kill me.

okay so here is the skinny on my year. i had a best friend, she just started to STOP hanging out with me and started to ditch me and treat me like shit. at one point i couldnt take it so i told her. she like turned my whole group against me. i didnt have any firneds, i had panic attacks and i cryed.

it was shitt. and now it feel like she wants to kill me.

I'm sorry, that must suck.