Ashhh

The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

A new one since the other was up to 500+ pages..

I have aload of biology homework to do, love life right now :P

i think i might put it off until tomorrow for study hall. haha

Why do stuff today, if you can put it off until tomorrow.

hah so true. thats why i decided to wait. i still have other homework to do..i can only imagine what its going to be like once i go to college :willy_nilly:

hah so true. thats why i decided to wait. i still have other homework to do..i can only imagine what its going to be like once i go to college :willy_nilly:

college just seems like a waste of time to me..i mean u dont really NEED to go.

thats one thing i have decided not to do in life, is go to college haha!

I'm pretty sure I might go to college.

yeah im pretty sure i want to go to college and plus my parents would flip if i told them i wasnt going. to me i dont think it would be a waste of time..i think its part of a life experience..i mean as of right now i might just go to a community college in richmond or va beach for 2 years to just get my basic classes out of the way and then transfer to the school i will go to major in what i want to do.

same here.

there's pretty much no way i'd be able to afford it without one!

Oh I know, and I don't wanna have debts up the butt when I'm done! I'm going to apply for so many scholarships next year it's gona be ridiculous lol

Oh I know, and I don't wanna have debts up the butt when I'm done! I'm going to apply for so many scholarships next year it's gona be ridiculous lol

yeahh. that would suckk. i want to be able to live after college!

me too. but not for another two years. i'm only a sophmore

i think if you want to be a doctor or somebody extremely important then going to college is a good idea. but i dont really want to be a doctor or anything like that. so YAY NO COLLEGE!! hahaa my mom doesnt have a problem with me not going either. so thats cool.