The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

I don't get this whole "scene" thingy.

Could someone explain?

Scene is like ppl who look like this

scene-3.jpg

They're kinda stuck up, that means they really don't like ppl who aren't scene. They are drop dead gorgeous, their role models are usually scene queens:

Hanna Beth (the girl I posted)

Audrey Kitching

Audrey_Kitching91.jpg

Jeffree Star

___jeffree.jpg

They wear a shitload of makeup too. They're like the hardcore version of emos. (They don't cut themselves)

I don't get this whole "scene" thingy.

Could someone explain?

Scene=a person who is assoiciated with the modern music scene, usually being hardcore/punk rock type music. Pays close attention to the latest fashion trends and usually tries to make their own. Usually has a myspace featuring dinosaurs guns etc. Usually has Long hair on guys and shorter hair on girls which is usually died different colors. Sometimes they are very elitist especially to youths who copy their personal styles. Some fashion trends of scene kids are girl pants, band tee shirts, bandanas, vans, converses, shirts with dinosaurs/guns etc, large sunglasses, polka dots, head bands, large jewelry.

Urban Dictionary Rules :mrgreen:

Scene is like ppl who look like this

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/livingdeadgirl-a7x/scene%20kids/scene-3.jpg

They're kinda stuck up, that means they really don't like ppl who aren't scene. They are drop dead gorgeous, their role models are usually scene queens:

Hanna Beth (the girl I posted)

Audrey Kitching

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4/Zully_Zombie/Audrey%20Kitching/Audrey_Kitching91.jpg

Jeffree Star

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z216/XxoalliehavokoxX/___jeffree.jpg

They wear a shitload of makeup too. They're like the hardcore version of emos. (They don't cut themselves)

So actually, they've no point.

I really don't like the way people get labelled all the time :/

why can't people just be people without being called emo/scene/geek etc.

Yeah, why do people get stereotyped?

i hate it when i get called an emo/goth/geek/neek* at school

some people just have no brains

*Neek= cross between a Nerd and a Geek, UK bullies use this words all the time to bully people like me and Becca, who have more brain cells than alot of people in our school :mrgreen:

• Like 1

Yeah, why do people get stereotyped?

i hate it when i get called an emo/goth/geek/neek* at school

some people just have no brains

*Neek= cross between a Nerd and a Geek, UK bullies use this words all the time to bully people like me and Becca, who have more brain cells than alot of people in our school :mrgreen:

because most people in our school are air-heads that have nothing better to do than put people down.

because most people in our school are air-heads that have nothing better to do than put people down.

Yup Yup :(

I hate the bullies

Yeeeah, I've been called a scene kid and an emo/goth kid. I'm not!

Yeah, Some people are so stupid and can't see past the sterotypes and the labels

Yeah, agreed. One of my bestfriends is really in to metal and stuff, and she dyed her hair black and uses only black clothes, and now everyone at school calls her emo. But she's not.

And one day she used an orange sweater, and then a guy who was in my class before came to her and said: "Doesn't that sweater kinda ruin your image." I mean, they don't have anything to do with what she wears. It's just stupid.

BRB a sec

im gonna go on my trampoline with mah Lil sis

shes been begging me all afternoon :mrgreen:

oh silly Lucy XD

Yeah, agreed. One of my bestfriends is really in to metal and stuff, and she dyed her hair black and uses only black clothes, and now everyone at school calls her emo. But she's not.

And one day she used an orange sweater, and then a guy who was ion my class before came to her and said: "Doesn't that sweater kinda ruin your image." I mean, they don't have anythinh to do with whay she wear. It's just stupid.

Yeah I've been called things by so many people. I hate the way they say it as well as if you're a piece of dirt on their shoe or something :(