The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

I have no idea

She either wakes up really late (she could sleep through a thunderstorm, nothing wakes her up) or she gets up really early then comes and wakes me up and something like 3 AM :nono:

maybe she loves you too much and want to spent every hour of her life with you:p

maybe she loves you too much and want to spent every hour of her life with you:p

Maybe. Or she just can't sleep so she feels the need to make everyone be awake with her

If she doesn't come and jump on me in the morning, she will stand outside my door either singing at the top of her voice or screaming. She's so annoying yet she can be really funny at times :)

Shes 9 and a big pain in my butt :willy_nilly:

H&M rules 8-)

Thank god that you don't have a twin. Disaster.

H&M is awesome. They have nice clothes for my bodytype. I buy a lot of clothes from there but I still mix them with other things so I don't look like a H&M-chicky.

Thank god that you don't have a twin. Disaster.

H&M is awesome. They have nice clothes for my bodytype. I buy a lot of clothes from there but I still mix them with other things so I don't look like a H&M-chicky.

yeah, i buy most of my tees and hoodies from there and then mix and match with my skinny jeans