hacking.

okay, so.

is the virus on this site really gone?

because, i'm lucky right now,

because i'm on my school's computer,

but is it safe to be on here on my personal computer?

because,

right now on my school's computer,

everytime i go here,

it says that there is a virus.

so, is anybody on here having problems?

if so, i think ima wait awhile longer before i get back on here.

thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to figure out how you guys even managed to get on here and post anything...I didn't think the boards were working at all until I reinstalled them and made a bunch of fixes today, but I guess they had their moments when they were? Weird.

yeeah

it's the weirdest thing that happened to me lately lol

but at least i was a little happy when it worked for me xD

That's really bizarre. It shouldn't have worked at all...but oh well - computers are weird haha :)

Basically when you goto a webpage a copy of it is downloaded to your pc so that it speeds up access to the webpage on future visits and it stores this in the pc's cache so that person may have been just visiting a copy of the webpage that was already in the pc's memory......is that any clearer? :D

Basically when you goto a webpage a copy of it is downloaded to your pc so that it speeds up access to the webpage on future visits and it stores this in the pc's cache so that person may have been just visiting a copy of the webpage that was already in the pc's memory......is that any clearer? :D

Yeah - that's entirely possible - although it's odd that they were able to post since I thought we had the boards disabled while we were working on them. Maybe we didn't though...

Yeah - that's entirely possible - although it's odd that they were able to post since I thought we had the boards disabled while we were working on them. Maybe we didn't though...

Maybe but it really seems that way.

So anyway how much damage did the hackers do and also did they attack the website via the image upload section like they did on loads of other websites?

Also do you plan on restoring the website or are you going to make the board the website....like a community?

Sorry for the questions i'm just a geek who's interested :D

sorta :)