And we're back...

The Arcade is one of the plug-ins I had to disable to get the boards to work correctly. Some of the plug-ins weren't compatible with the newest version of vBulletin, which I had to install to get things back up and running.

I need to go through now and figure out which plug-ins were causing the issue and then re-enable the ones that are ok with this version of vBulletin. It'll be a little while before I have time to sort that out - but I wanted to get at least the boards back up and running and working correctly.

you made the best decision in getting it up and running in general before working on perfections, can get constructive criticism from the community this way anyway. as many have said, its not about the fancy add ons and all that its about talking to the people on here and discussing paramore, and thats what we can do at the moment, great work. :D

um actually..about the gallery, i tried it when we first got the airwaves back (sorry i had to do it hahaha) and it gave my other computer one of the worst viruses! ..idk if anybody fixed that.

If you tried to access it right when the boards came back up, it wasn't reinstalled or fixed yet.

At this point, it should be completely clean - it has been completely reinstalled and updated. If anyone has an issue, please let me know ASAP.

If you tried to access it right when the boards came back up, it wasn't reinstalled or fixed yet.

At this point, it should be completely clean - it has been completely reinstalled and updated. If anyone has an issue, please let me know ASAP.

oh ok thanks alot :)