New LJ Post from Hayley (6.7.08)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess he took it down. Hayley got to him! What did he reply anyway to the people that emailed?

i emailed him, he went off subject ill send you the whole email...

the convo starts from first to last so ...

I am glad you are her fan, but I was joking when I asked if you if you wanted her number.

At least at this point I am not giving it out. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 08:14:47 -0700

Subject: RE:

To: sjay23@hotmail.com

no, you asked if i wanted it dude, your talkin to like the biggest Hayley fan EVER so obviously i'd want her number, but yeah,

--- On Sun, 6/8/08, Scott Jay wrote:

Subject: RE:

To: rockergirlinktown@yahoo.com

Date: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 11:00 AM

did i give it to you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 07:43:42 -0700

Subject: Re:Re:

To: sjay23@hotmail.com

you asked if i wanted Hayleys number.

--- On Sun, 6/8/08, sjay23@hotmail.com wrote:

Subject: Re:Re:

Date: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 10:37 AM

I didn't her number out ---------- Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 2:28 PM

To: "sjay23@hotmail.com"

Subject: Re:

oh, so now you're giving out her private phone number?

why are you doing this?

what has Hayley ever done to you

you're prbably just jealous because all of the success she has.

--- On Sun, 6/8/08, sjay23@hotmail.com wrote:

Subject: Re:

Date: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 3:33 AM

You want her number to ask her yourself? ---------- Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 5:55 AM

To: "sjay23@hotmail.com"

you're so low

putting Hayleys things on freakin eBay

get it off there

how could you do that?

Hayley is my freakin idol her pictures are all over my room

how could you do this?

how does it feel now that the whole world

^ heres where the convo starts

i emailed him, he went off subject ill send you the whole email...

the convo starts from first to last so ...

I am glad you are her fan, but I was joking when I asked if you if you wanted her number.

At least at this point I am not giving it out. :)

Trust me - there's no way that guy has Hayley's phone number.

At least it has been taken down but personally, I dont agree with her giving out his number, I mean I understand why she did it but she is supposed to set an example. Surely, doing something like that is making her stoop to a low, obviously not as low as he did and I know she can never forgive him for the hell he put her through but its not exactly the mature thing to do. I bet most people thought the item was fake, just like the other item (a plastic cup and photos which only made like $15). If she had not said anything, again most people would have assumed it was fake and if she was going to buy it back, it would have been easy. Having said this, she was clearly angry and I know that at times, I react in the same way and do things that are stupid instead of actually thinking of the consequences. The thing that worries me the most about this is the media. Perez Hilton has already got hold of this story and it wouldnt be good for Hayley, the bands or FBR's images and could cause a lot of trouble with the law (I have no idea to which extent in the USA). Hopefully, she gets it back and this all blows over and is forgotten about quickly. I do still think she has guts though :)

At least it has been taken down but personally, I dont agree with her giving out his number, I mean I understand why she did it but she is supposed to set an example. Surely, doing something like that is making her stoop to a low, obviously not as low as he did and I know she can never forgive him for the hell he put her through but its not exactly the mature thing to do. I bet most people thought the item was fake, just like the other item (a plastic cup and photos which only made like $15). If she had not said anything, again most people would have assumed it was fake and if she was going to buy it back, it would have been easy. Having said this, she was clearly angry and I know that at times, I react in the same way and do things that are stupid instead of actually thinking of the consequences. The thing that worries me the most about this is the media. Perez Hilton has already got hold of this story and it wouldnt be good for Hayley, the bands or FBR's images and could cause a lot of trouble with the law (I have no idea to which extent in the USA). Hopefully, she gets it back and this all blows over and is forgotten about quickly. I do still think she has guts though :)

I concur

But... he probably took it down because hayley was winning the bid... Maybe he's going to try to do it again and hope she doesn't notice :S

That's sick and twisted... and everything else he's put her through. My god, what is wrong with this man?

Some people in the world...

But... he probably took it down because hayley was winning the bid... Maybe he's going to try to do it again and hope she doesn't notice :S

That's sick and twisted... and everything else he's put her through. My god, what is wrong with this man?

Some people in the world...

I don't think Hayley was winning the bid...the last few bids I saw were fake bids from people at ap.net.