Final Riot Tour

My sister and I are going to try and go to the Cleveland concert. Anyone have any advice on the easiest way to meet the band? Do they sell backstage passes, do meet and greets, or sign autographs afterwards? I've met so many bands, most have just signed autographs and taken pics outside their tourbus before they have to leave but some meet people before the show.

My sister and I are going to try and go to the Cleveland concert. Anyone have any advice on the easiest way to meet the band? Do they sell backstage passes, do meet and greets, or sign autographs afterwards? I've met so many bands, most have just signed autographs and taken pics outside their tourbus before they have to leave but some meet people before the show.

Well, if you get there really early... I mean REALLY early you might meet them, but with this tour they were selling Meet and Greets if you were a fan club member and those sold out a long time ago.

Lucky!

I go back to school August 11th. The Final Riot! date in Memphis is my farewell to summer. :( At least its a good way for it to end.

is it before school starts or something? that succks ):

I know people that go to school later in september, way afer I do. crazzy

^ I was really upset that they're basically ignoring the south again... but I was lucky enough to convince my dad to drive me 8 hours to see them in Memphis.

Lucky. I've tried plenty of times. Back when I was still taking Driver's Ed (which I hated) I offered to finish it in 2 days and pay for my own gas, food, and everything to take the same drive, but still no go. I might tell him that I'm going to my sister's for a week, and then we can sneak up to the concert! But going to my sister's adds another 2 hours to the drive :\

Lucky. I've tried plenty of times. Back when I was still taking Driver's Ed (which I hated) I offered to finish it in 2 days and pay for my own gas, food, and everything to take the same drive, but still no go. I might tell him that I'm going to my sister's for a week, and then we can sneak up to the concert! But going to my sister's adds another 2 hours to the drive :\

do it! it would so be worth it!

Does anybody know if there's a bus that goes to Asbury Park? I have no ride, and my dad's pissed at me for asking

Edit: there's a train that goes there.... hmmm

bus probably. ive taken the bus from where i live (down the shore) to the city so im sure theres a bus to asbury park and i know there is a train there because i take that train alot

26 MORE DAYS!

bus probably. ive taken the bus from where i live (down the shore) to the city so im sure theres a bus to asbury park and i know there is a train there because i take that train alot

26 MORE DAYS!

Yeah I looked online and there's a train, so I might just take that