Final Riot Tour

I won tickets to the Nevada show, but I'm in LA, and I made such a big deal out of it that my aunt is taking me to see them in San Diego :hyper:

What? You live in LA, you won tickets for Nevada, but you're going to SD? What is happening to your Nevada tickets?

When are they finally ending this era and writing a 3rd album? They have milked this album for sure anyway lol!

I think RIOT has a whole hell of a lot of life left in it, but they're writing the new record right now and they want it to be out sometime next summer.

I won tickets to the Nevada show, but I'm in LA, and I made such a big deal out of it that my aunt is taking me to see them in San Diego :hyper:

You won tickets for Reno or Vegas?

I got m&g for Vegas, I'm stoked mostly because I didn't think they were going to continue doing m&g. I just hope these ones aren't as crazy as the fall tour m&g was.

You won tickets for Reno or Vegas?

I got m&g for Vegas, I'm stoked mostly because I didn't think they were going to continue doing m&g. I just hope these ones aren't as crazy as the fall tour m&g was.

I won the ones for Reno.

Holy crap, I would seriously cry if the ones that I won were m&g since I had to give them up.