Final Riot Tour

Is/Has anybody been to a show by themselves? None of my "friends" are traveling with me. My mom and stuff is of course but she's not going to be at the actual show haha. I'm nevrvoussss, but i should be use to it, i always go to shows alone. :'( lol

I'm going by myself for one show.

Is/Has anybody been to a show by themselves? None of my "friends" are traveling with me. My mom and stuff is of course but she's not going to be at the actual show haha. I'm nevrvoussss, but i should be use to it, i always go to shows alone. :'( lol

I personally havent been to a show by myself, but dont feel nervous. Honestly, if youre just outgoing you'll probably have friends by the end of the night. At the show I went to in Memphis I was talking more to the people standing in front of me than the people I went with.

It's going to rain in Philly on Friday,

I really can't wait for Friday. I want it to happen now. I just checked weather.com and it says 30% chance precip., and a chance of thunderstorms. I don't mind the rain, and I love thunderstorms, but not while I'm outside. But I'll manage no matter what the weather is.

I really can't wait for Friday. I want it to happen now. I just checked weather.com and it says 30% chance precip., and a chance of thunderstorms. I don't mind the rain, and I love thunderstorms, but not while I'm outside. But I'll manage no matter what the weather is.

I'm more than excited too

^ are you goin to the show on saturday?

No :(, I'm going to the show in New York. My mom thought she'd kill 2 birds with one stone. I love NY and Paramore so she's treating me. :)

I'm going by myself for one show.

Well then, I guess you know what I'm talking about then!? lol

I personally havent been to a show by myself, but dont feel nervous. Honestly, if youre just outgoing you'll probably have friends by the end of the night. At the show I went to in Memphis I was talking more to the people standing in front of me than the people I went with.

Thanks, that makes me a little less nervous haha. :)

So does anyone know if they're doing meet and greets? I don't feel like checking the last 20 something pages :P