Final Riot Tour

just so you guys know

my heart has the whoas

emergency has the piano intro again

hallelujah is of course opened up by that amazing hallelujah cover

and born for this is the starter with the guys doing a solo in the beginning than haylz comes out.

Vegas set list:

Born For This

That's What You Get

Here We Go Again

Fences

Crush

Let The Flames...

When It Rains

My Heart

Decoy

Pressure

Pessismist

We Are Broken

Emergency

Hallelujah

Miz Biz

And like Kerrie said, they have the AMAZING intros, I was so stoked they did the piano intro for Emergency. My Heart was amazing as well.

The m&g was so chill. We got all our stuff signed, did photos, and then we played foosball and just hung out for a little while and chatted. It was probably the best m&g so far, and it wasn't rushed like it was for the riot tour last fall.

It is seriously SUCH a good show. It's so weird seeing like 2,000+ people at a paramore show though, because the first time I saw them it was like 75 people so it's just crazy to see how much they've grown. I love that they're playing around with special intros and stuff for the songs, it really adds to the performance.

I didn't buy m&g, I won it. I thought you had to buy tix but I got an e-mail a few days ago saying I had won it so idk what the deal with that is. We stayed inside after the m&g.

anything else that they spiced up I havent mentioned?

I really like how they dedicate it to the live journal community cause of everyone saying how much theyd like to hear something again. its pretty awesome

ohh ok, I just hope our early entrys arent ruined by M&G being already inside ):

just so you guys know

my heart has the whoas

emergency has the piano intro again

hallelujah is of course opened up by that amazing hallelujah cover

and born for this is the starter with the guys doing a solo in the beginning than haylz comes out.

oh this is making more excited!!!!

And like Kerrie said, they have the AMAZING intros, I was so stoked they did the piano intro for Emergency. My Heart was amazing as well.

The m&g was so chill. We got all our stuff signed, did photos, and then we played foosball and just hung out for a little while and chatted. It was probably the best m&g so far, and it wasn't rushed like it was for the riot tour last fall.

Oh congrats!! SOund like you had awesome time!!

HOw many people were there and do you just bring one thing to get signed?

omg

sooooooo jealous!

It is seriously SUCH a good show. It's so weird seeing like 2,000+ people at a paramore show though, because the first time I saw them it was like 75 people so it's just crazy to see how much they've grown. I love that they're playing around with special intros and stuff for the songs, it really adds to the performance.

ther was 6000 in dublin lol

so who's to the SD show on august 1st?

I would like to hang out with someone since I'll be going by myself. my friend decided to cancel on me.

I'm going!

That show was in the D Fest or w.e It wasn't part of the Final Riot. correct me if I'm wrong

OOOOH! You're probably right :)

SO SO STOKED FOR THAT HALLELUJAH COVER

oh this is making more excited!!!!

Oh congrats!! SOund like you had awesome time!!

HOw many people were there and do you just bring one thing to get signed?

There was like 11 people at the m&g and they let you get more than one thing signed, because we were kinda just all hanging out so if you brought more than 1 thing you could just be like "Oh hey sign this too...".

only 11! wow thats great! Sorry i am asking so many questions but how long did it last?

and great idea about the signing thing cuz i have 2 things i really want to get signed.

Haha don't worry about the questions. I don't know like the exact time but we were back there for quite some time. Will was like "Okay guys only one more foosball game..." and everybody just kept playing and he's like "Okay seriously one more game..." haha. Oh and I forgot to add that Will and Graham both said no hugs, but Josh was still hugging everybody lol.

Haha don't worry about the questions. I don't know like the exact time but we were back there for quite some time. Will was like "Okay guys only one more foosball game..." and everybody just kept playing and he's like "Okay seriously one more game..." haha. Oh and I forgot to add that Will and Graham both said no hugs, but Josh was still hugging everybody lol.

Who are will and graham?

And josh gives hugs? they say he is usally shy. YAY! i want a josh hug.