LOOK! She screams remedy

Trevor

I opened a thread for you guys on a german board, but nobody checks it out. :nono:

So, I'll have to force them. :twisted:

woo! thx franzi

I really love your music! It's just something that I really like to listen. =)

Now I'm just listening to your songs on youtube! Awesome! ;)

nice! thx for checkin us outtt. :hyper:

• 3 weeks later...

Did DJ Rossstar's show this past thursday. Was awesome, hes such a cool dude. You Me and Everyone We Know called in. Guy was sort of a douche. Played 2 acoustic songs and went well, ended up getting put on the bill for his show in August w/ Sonny Moore and some other legit locals. Sweeeet!

My Twarmy (TWITTER ARMY!!) is lacking. HELPP ME

twitter.com/trevorssr

<3 u guys always

here are some photos from the iamghost/lovehatehero show this past monday

3765851463_3d7dbd796b_b.jpg

3765891181_337f0e0f8f_b.jpg

3766692014_9227b588ee_b.jpg

set-72157621875371944

Thanks!

yea we played an old one off the EP (efflorescent) + an unrecorded song that we do live.

But yea, we upload as much live stuff as we can. We sorta stopped self recording since I keep forgetting my camera and we play so much I just dont wanna lose it. =/

If anyones around come see us at House of Blues Anaheim in downtown disney this Tuesday or @ DJRossstar's show this friday in thousand oaks at the dome. :hug:

after that we'll probably be in the studio finishing the rest of our new ep! =)

<3 u guys

t

oh hey, youre opening for sonny at the dj rossstar thing!

well that means im going to be there :) hah.

really?! Yaaaaay!! Come say hi!

Here's some videos from the HOB Anaheim contest show. We won! We'll be playing the Los Angeles Warped date on the Ernie Ball Stage. !!! Warped round 2~! There's an ode to the paramore pressure flip in the first one bout 2/3rd in =P

i really enjoyed you guys tonight.

my friends were being total jerks. i was going to go say hi and introduce myself to you and they were acting like i was going to whore myself or something. so it was like uhh okay then. i was the girl with long blonde hair, black hoodie.

but i thought your style was good. i liked how you guys dont only focus on having a female singer, but you (i think it is you who sung some?) sing too alot of parts. it reminded me alot of versaemerge mixed with like craig owens solo. ahaha maybe i was thinking of craig alot tonight since im stoked for warped :-x, but it did. its a good thing i swear

i really enjoyed you guys tonight.

my friends were being total jerks. i was going to go say hi and introduce myself to you and they were acting like i was going to whore myself or something. so it was like uhh okay then. i was the girl with long blonde hair, black hoodie.

but i thought your style was good. i liked how you guys dont only focus on having a female singer, but you (i think it is you who sung some?) sing too alot of parts. it reminded me alot of versaemerge mixed with like craig owens solo. ahaha maybe i was thinking of craig alot tonight since im stoked for warped :-x, but it did. its a good thing i swear

ahh! you should of said hi!

ya that show was pretty retarded. Rossstar's publicist is an airhead. We could of packed the place out but didnt get presale tickets. :willy_nilly:

see you at warped then! :) yayy

were you there during sonny? basically there was me and the three other people i was with, then about 5 other people. maybe 15 people at the MOST. i think if it were to be at a real venue people might have actually went.

ahahaha that smiley wasnt supposed to look pissed off. i just saw that. oh wow.