LOOK! She screams remedy

Trevor

Yay, <3, praise from fellow hardcore paramore fans is something I truly do appreciate.. I know all of you have respectable music tastes. :hug:

We're working like mad men to get this album finished. We have a new myspace getting worked on.. I've been up til 5 in the morning four nights in a row editing videos.. just made a livejournal yesterday.. there's big talk of serious plans regarding our future.. I'm finally jumping in the proverbial pool. I hope I can get to the top of the musical mountain and give those shout outs to all of you who gave me the encouragement to keep going in the beginning.

<3<3<3 spread it around like butter plzz, love you long time.

Check out the vids too, they're turning out pretty damn funny

http://www.youtube.com/shescreamsremedy

Trevor

Actually proper good stuff !

Everything fits in and compliments each other really well. Liking the sound, Travesty is quite the tune.

I was searching for a "but..." comment, however i can't find one !

Props, i'm gonna keep an eye on you lot, sounding good :)

how come i have never seen you around before? lol

anyway, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! im totally adding you to my myspace friends! im Vicccinator! on myspace(just so you know).

im a fan now hehe. im constantly looking for new music. but i hardly ever find any thats actually GOOD, like yours! :]]]

Thanks again for all the encouragement, I really do luvv all of you. :hug:

Anyway, here's what is happening exactly so ya'll are clued in:

Our current myspace really sucks. The guy who did it (also did kill switch engage, august burns red.. tons of sick pages) goes MIA for months at a time.. I can never get a hold of him. So it basically means that I can't edit the page since I'm not an HTML god. This isn't such a big deal because I dont really like the graphic layout anyway. We're working w/ synapse (check myspace.com/lydia page... its CRAZY) to get a new fun page up where I can get a setup where: 1) I can add and remove front page videos as I please, 2) Direct link to LJ & PureVolume [which is why there isn't a PV yet], 3) And get a merch/song sale section going. This coupled with the completion of a few more tunes will but us into spam mode. Until then we've been kinda keeping a low profile so as to put ourselves in a better position to keep the listeners once we've attracted them.

But please keep spreading it around. Getting big support from this community means A LOT to me. I dream of the day where we're significant enough to get a forum going where we can chat it up all day. We started a Livejournal recently too, so check that out as well when you're bored. remedyband.livejournal.com

Trevor