LOOK! She screams remedy

Trevor

• 3 weeks later...

every time i hear a new song of yours, trevor, i want to pick it apart in to tiny little pieces and find something wrong with it because i am so unbelievably and inconceivably a nice shiny green shade of envy when it comes to you and your band.

...there is nothing wrong with your latest song, i love it.

damn.

Alternative Press posted this picture on their twitter! So stoked. They look like they were really owning that stage.

http://twitpic.com/8lo50

It was so fun. We played right before versa emerge. Our crowd was fucking huge. I got pics comin!

I think the AP tweet came from Tim Karan, the web editor of AP. So jealous, he interviewed Kyrsten at our merch booth while us dudes were slaving away moving gear. =( hopefully he'll do a podcast with us soon.

thxx for the song reviews! It'll prolly get torn down to finish the mixing but there are 3 more songs on the way as well. Hopefully now that we did warped it'll open some doors.

<3 u guys

^ omg that is well sweet :)

how was warped for you guys you enjoy it?

was aweeeesome! Walking around in the "backstage" area (its really more of... "backgate"? area?) was sick. Giving friendly nods of "whats up" to bands you've grown up jumping on your bed listening to. Holding in the excitement was almost too much! ::mrgreen: