Fall Out Boy

x3__kim

so i know theres a topic that already has FOB, but its at the vmas, and that was centries ago, so i'm guessing i'll start one here..

so i'm not going to the concert, witch sucks, but i have an idea, since tickets were sold out and all...during the concert, gonna try and sneak in the back, and wait for them, and maybee i'll just meet them? pretty smart egh?

ne ways, yeah, so they were on trl yesterday, i havnt watched that show for centries also, cuase the videos aren't cool...but to the point, FOB was on, it was sweet, pete was just so amazying looking like usual, and i got to see dance, dance's video..it was pretty sweet, cuase they had there little dance moves.

then i relized, trl is starting to get okay, cuase n the countdown, theres MCR, and RK, and FOB, but i mean..there are other better bands

okay..that was long

but yeah..FOB for those who don't know

myspace.com/falloutboy

purevolume.com/falloutboy

* and sorry, if there really was a FOB thread, i didnt see[/url]

ha...funny you made this thread. im playing my directors cut of TTTYG right now.

but yea, the NFT is sold out all over the country. my english teacher was going to go, but, it was sold out.

i went to their FBR tour. i met all of them but andy, their drummer. they were all nice. and patrick was shorter than me.

i wore my old school fob hoodie today. i felt good to wear it again. i got it about 3 years ago when no one knew who they were, i miss those times. my friend calls me a "fall out boy vetren". FOB has a special little place in my heart forever.

i have all 7 FOB cd's, and the FUCT vynil.

^agree with you!! you got to meet them, lucky, and what? patrick is shorter then you!! eheh!! thats funny, how tall are you?? your very lucky you got to meet them. at warp tour, we left before they played, and i was like, oh, thats fine, cuase i'm gonna see them when they come back to minnesota, but then..now i'msad agian, cuase i wont get to see them!! i guess there also sold out too, cuase there opening bands, and the ones touring with them are pretty talented also!! lol

• 2 weeks later...
So' date=' if anyone loves them. they will be on One Tree hill this wed.

i love that show!

central time starts at 8pm[/quote']

i lvoe them. but, i really hate that they are on the show. the bands arent even live. they have them lipsinc to their msuic. atlseat that's what happend in the past.

• 3 weeks later...

Eeek, I used to love Fall Out Boy until they came out with "From Under the Cork Tree." You can tell that with the new CD they were begging to get on the radio, and it worked. Now people who say "OmGz I'm LyKe FOB's BigGesT fAn!" don't even know that "From Under the Cork Tree" was not their first CD. Personally, I like their old stuff way better.

Eeek, I used to love Fall Out Boy until they came out with "From Under the Cork Tree." You can tell that with the new CD they were begging to get on the radio, and it worked. Now people who say "OmGz I'm LyKe FOB's BigGesT fAn!" don't even know that "From Under the Cork Tree" was not their first CD. Personally, I like their old stuff way better.

wiat. so you dont like them anymore becuase they are on the radio and other people like them? that's the reason you stopped liking them?

and yea. it's their 3rd cd. but htier 1st was horrbile and the second was the best.

yeah i know what you mean, last night at the concert..so many skank whores (ahha i like using that word) who only went cuase of the hit song "sugar we're going down" and like yes, i dont love them as much anymore, but i do still like them!

• 1 month later...