Tokio Hotel

WaitJustAMinute

Tokio Hotel

A huge band in Germany that has sold over 3 million copies in their home country.

Amazing because they are currently the HOTTEST [appearance wise too] to come out of Germany in 20 years!

Here in America it only gets better Because now Tokio Hotel has released their new album Scream which mixes their previous German albums Schrei and Zimmer 483. Wait! It gets better!

After many long, long, hard working months the lead singer, Bill Kaulitz, re-recorded all these songs in...English!

This makes Tokio Hotel even more amazing then before. When the band went to go on a promotional tour for their album there were already TONS of fans waiting for them. Girls fainting in their presence, crowds yelling back the lyrics to all their songs...in German! Ah, the power of the internet.With over 100,000 Youtube videos linked to the band, Bill Kaulitz and his twin brother, Tom Kaulitz, who plays lead guitar both agree that if it wasn't for the internet they probably wouldn't have the success they have in the states now.

Now comes the hard part for Tokio Hotel. Bringing home a successful album in the toughest music industry, the USA. They are already taking over in that department too. Their album has reached #5 on BillBoard's Top Selling Rock Albums and #32 on the BillBoard's Best Selling Albums. Is Tokio Hotel out to conquer the world?! Maybe.

They've already received intense airtime on MTV for their music video Ready,Set,Go. They've been featured on TRL, rocked out to 4,000+ fans in Times Square, and sold out the Roxxy and many other venues. Might I mention this was BEFORE the album was released?!

Now Tokio Hotel is back in Europe finishing up where they left off on their tour. Winning awards and playing to sold out arenas that hold over 10,000 people.(Sometimes even 40,000) You know, "The Normal Stuff" for them. Bringing home 4 Comet awards in one night is nothing for the band. Especially when they were only nominated for 3.

Still they keep the fans in mind and thank them for their long lasting support. A thing that some artists have forgotten over the years to do.

Want some more info on Tokio Hotel? Want the album? Want the band?

Haha well I can guarantee the first two. Visit:

http://www.tokiohotel.com

[official site]

http://www.youtube.com/tokiohotelchannel

[music videos and weekly episodes of the band are posted]

http://www.tokiohotelus.com

[dedicated fansite]

The album?! It can be bought anywhere!

But Best Buy, iTunes, and Hot Topic all have their own unique copies of the album including bonus tracks and special DVDs of live performances.

Happy Tokio Hoteling!

[WARNING: YOU WILL BECOME OBSESSED]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contrary to what most of you think, I think they're a wonderful band. I don't know what it is about them that draws me in--their lyrics are not the best [but think, they were translated from German to English, so God only knows...] but they've got that certain something in their sound that is unexplainable.

I enjoy their music =)

I suppose I can see why some people like them because it gives you an excuse to wear makeup and look like a douche in public j/k :P but im glad some people can see through this crap ......Tokio Hotel haters unite :D

lol, I like them.

And the street teaming comment was funnnny.

I aim to please :D And you of all people should know better than listening to these guys :-o you've normally got great taste.

Total Posts

* Total Posts: 1

* Posts Per Day: 1

* Find all posts by WaitJustAMinute

* Find all threads started by WaitJustAMinute

Visitor Messages

* Total Messages: 0

* Most Recent Message: Never

* Visitor Messages for WaitJustAMinute

* Post a visitor message for WaitJustAMinute

General Information

* Last Activity: Yesterday 09:51 PM

* Referrals: 0

You signed up here just to talk us about Tokio Hotel ? :???:

[WARNING: YOU WILL BECOME OBSESSED]

... or not. 11.gif

I suppose I can see why some people like them because it gives you an excuse to wear makeup and look like a douche in public j/k :P but im glad some people can see through this crap ......Tokio Hotel haters unite :D

I aim to please :D And you of all people should know better than listening to these guys :-o you've normally got great taste.

Hah! :D I don't know what it is about them. I HATE the way the guy sings the song "Ready, Set, Go" because he sounds squeaky and the guitar's are mediocre at best.

Lol, that's the 4th or 5th Tokio Hotel thread I've seen since I joined here.

I have to confess that I was a really big fan of them 2 years ago or what. My whole room was full of posters and I even was at home by Tom and Bill cause their village isn't far away from my town. But they weren't at home, only their father. I talked to him and got a little bit contact to the twins a few weeks later, they were really nice at this time but now they're honestly really big assholes. Their music sucks and they aren't interested in the german fans who made them to this what they are now, anymore.

I'm sure they will be away really soon when the success in the USA, Uk or where ever isn't so big anymore. D: