Tokio Hotel

WaitJustAMinute

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRAP

It's all image. The music isn't even good enough to hate. It can't divide opinion, it's just bland

Now Now if you throw shit at bands then frankly you're fucking pathetic. How about doing something constructive rather than wasting your time? No wonder the UK gets a bad name with idiot like you...

Your just as bad as me :roll:

Now Now if you throw shit at bands then frankly you're fucking pathetic. How about doing something constructive rather than wasting your time? No wonder the UK gets a bad name with idiot like you...

Your just as bad as me :roll:

I meant bottles and objects, not insults on a message boards :roll: So good one...

• 4 months later...

Well, I'm a fan of this band.

I like their music (but the german songs are better!!!), love their concerts (no, the fans don't scream every time; they sing, they have fun... only at the end of the song, they scream often [i don't do this and I don't like it xD]) and I like the boys (but I'm not a fan because of this gay-boys xD)

The worst of this band are their crazy fans. I hate most of them xD

Me neither.

My friend's also fan of them and she freaks out everytime I have to tell her the storry how I got my autographs and the get well soon letter. This kinda pisses me off. And then she's singing all the time.

But the worst thing for me was when the mod of the VMA's talked with Paramore about Tokio Hotel...this band is simply just annoying.

How did you get them? ôo

Well.. I was at a few concerts, but I didn't "stalked" (wasn't at the hotel, like many fans..) and I hadn't the luck to get in anyway an autograph.

I wish some.. but... yeah, I'm not so crazy.

And I don't love the boys and don't want a child from Tom or Bill xD

Also I'm listening not all the time to TH...

They talked about TH? o.o

I haven't watched the VMA's xD

I think.. the fans are annoying xD

Said, that I say that as a fan ôô

I was at home by Tom and Bill 3 years ago and met their stepdad.

He talked to me for a bit cuz the guys weren't at home and then I got a letter from them 2 weeks later...

Yeah Tokio Hotel came with this big truck to the VMA's and Paramore with 2 smarts. Then the mod asked Paramore whether they'd give the opposite to Tokio Hotel this evening.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

why does everyone hate them??? i LOVE them...hence my username lol!! they are awesome LIVE...no lip synching btw. idk why everyone rags on them...they got noticed on their own, write their own music, and put their hearts and souls into their music...its hard to find such dedicated artists these days...most would rather be in the spotlight for the glitz and glamour. oh well you all think what you will...i dont hate them and i dont dissrespect anyone on here for their opinions.

why does everyone hate them??? i LOVE them...hence my username lol!! they are awesome LIVE...no lip synching btw. idk why everyone rags on them...they got noticed on their own, write their own music, and put their hearts and souls into their music...its hard to find such dedicated artists these days...most would rather be in the spotlight for the glitz and glamour. oh well you all think what you will...i dont hate them and i dont dissrespect anyone on here for their opinions.

People hate them because of their seemingly Image>Music status.

I actually don't mind them tbh- they aren't unlistenable by any means. But it's also because they are sooo big, and tbh there are more talented bands that deserve that success possibly more.

But still, alot of the hate is unjustified, but that's the way of the world!

To the synching, I can just say that it's true that they've played live in their first months/year. I was on their first big gig and can agree there. But it's fact and I didn't think it up, that they play sometimes with synching. There's been a report on tv a few weeks ago with a scene where the synching failed, made a pause and that's it. It don't has to be that they play all their shows with synching, but a few.