Tokio Hotel

WaitJustAMinute

To the synching, I can just say that it's true that they've played live in their first months/year. I was on their first big gig and can agree there. But it's fact and I didn't think it up, that they play sometimes with synching. There's been a report on tv a few weeks ago with a scene where the synching failed, made a pause and that's it. It don't has to be that they play all their shows with synching, but a few.

yeah i know they did lip synching on the Latin Awards because you could obviously tell but that show was a joke anyway even though they did win 4 awards...congrats to them btw. but as far as their concerts i ahve never heard of them faking it. Perez Hilton tried to say that and then their tour manager David Jost was like well if it gets peoples attention and they wanna find out for themselves thats more ticket sales so let him spread it (nnot exactly but pretty close). But like i said i dont hold anything against anyone for their opinions on them. they are just another band that has die hard fans and people who dispise them. but as someone said earlier thats just the way of teh world.

btw...your siggy pic is killer!!! :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know they did lip synching on the Latin Awards because you could obviously tell but that show was a joke anyway even though they did win 4 awards...congrats to them btw. but as far as their concerts i ahve never heard of them faking it. Perez Hilton tried to say that and then their tour manager David Jost was like well if it gets peoples attention and they wanna find out for themselves thats more ticket sales so let him spread it (nnot exactly but pretty close). But like i said i dont hold anything against anyone for their opinions on them. they are just another band that has die hard fans and people who dispise them. but as someone said earlier thats just the way of teh world.

btw...your siggy pic is killer!!! :)

I wouldn't always trust on things that Jost says. He already spreaded alot of rubbish in the past, just to push the rumours away. I mean, I'm from Germany and Idk how it's going with the information you get over there, but I think we still get a bit more detailed things to know. But it's okay, don't wanna argue with you about your opinion, you already said that you also respect other ones and I do, too.

I don't completely dislike the band though. Gustav is a quite nice guy and still lives just like an hour away from my hometown. that makes him symphatic (?) for me.

oh and thanks!

I wouldn't always trust on things that Jost says. He already spreaded alot of rubbish in the past, just to push the rumours away. I mean, I'm from Germany and Idk how it's going with the information you get over there, but I think we still get a bit more detailed things to know. But it's okay, don't wanna argue with you about your opinion, you already said that you also respect other ones and I do, too.

I don't completely dislike the band though. Gustav is a quite nice guy and still lives just like an hour away from my hometown. that makes him symphatic (?) for me.

oh and thanks!

You're right, & he totally freaks me out .. :shifty: idk there's something spooky about the guy ..

xD

He hasn't found a girlfriend, because he is looking for a guyfriend

AMIRITE???LOL

I'm kidding btw. But the amount of "homo" abuse the guy gets is pretty ridiculous lol

I KNOW LOL.

There are like 30000 pics he's looking down girls cleavage lol.

Like he's a womanizer, he gets sooooomuch girls to meet everyday lol

I feel kinda bad for him that everybody is hating on him,

why does everyone hate them??? i LOVE them...hence my username lol!! they are awesome LIVE...no lip synching btw. idk why everyone rags on them...they got noticed on their own, write their own music, and put their hearts and souls into their music...its hard to find such dedicated artists these days...most would rather be in the spotlight for the glitz and glamour. oh well you all think what you will...i dont hate them and i dont dissrespect anyone on here for their opinions.

i love them too...v^^v

Aww, lol.

I like em since 2 years, its not like im crazy with it or something.

I just listen to the music lol (maybe im an exception) xD

I know, weird thing. D:

I think people like you are the best "fans". Not crazy with them or anything, just liking the music.

You're the only one I know so far, so maybe you're right. :mrgreen:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
No tnx. I'd rather have swine flu than a tokio hotel album.

swin flu is not to make fun with i think....but rather having a cold then the tokio hotel album is acceptable i think.

i have to confess that i actually have a favour for gustav lately. as man of course. i still dislike their music, but gustav is kinda....yes he is attractive.

I'd probably rather a Tokio Hotel album. Just because I have the album doesn't mean I have to do anything with it. Plus, it's not quite as physically and emotionally draining as H5N1 so everyone wins.

păi deh,dacă e tru să faci afirmaţii de genu'...

*ignore the message above.*

ont: I don't care about them. And I won't start saying "Omfg,I hate them,they're awful,their fans are stupid" and so on. Let them do what they like,let their fans listen to them. You don't like a band,move on.