I feel like this need to be said.

bringmepain

Sorry to sound like a complete bitch, and I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the right thread, but whatever.

SO. What's up with the Hayley overload? I mean, almost everybody has Hayley avatars, Hayley mentioned in their sig, Hayley pics in their sig, Hayley EVERYTHING. I mean, sure, she's the lead singer and ohmyfuckinggod, it's a girl! But seriously, though, just think what would Paramore be without Zac, Taylor, Jeremy and Josh? Give them some credit, too. As Hayley has said herself, Paramore is a BAND. It's not just about her.

Reason one: most of us are girls (and young) and take Hayley as their role model.

Reason two: the straight guys over here thinks she's hot.

Thingy three, we have discussed about this before. All the real Paramore fans are not fanleys.

Yeah. Lets go and eat cupcakes.

Reason one: most of us are girls (and young) and take Hayley as their role model.

Thingy three, we have discussed about this before. All the real Paramore fans are not fanleys.

agreed.

If people want Hayley in their signatures or in their avatar space, let them. That's their business. You don't have to like Hayley as much they do, you don't have to look up to her as a role model, but they do.

You and I may not idolize her but others do, and we don't have any right to tell them who they can and cannot put in their signatures and avatars. They are perfectly aware that there are more people in Paramore who are just as important, so don't worry about it so much.

I only get annoyed by people who only think of Hayley and don't even know the guys exit lol. But Hayley is obviously gonna get the most attention. And by the way the band is I think the other members in the band get enough attention, you know? It's not as bad as other bands out there.

agreed. especially #1.

thats it in a nutshell, innit.

i know hayley is my idol, so i'll slap pictures of her where ever i want. ive never looked up to someone as much as a do her.

that doesnt mean the guys are not awesome, of course! cause they are. i just dont see them in the same way, personally.

dittod

thats dudes got 9 posts

they obviously havnt been around long enough to know we love ALL the members

hahaha

^agreed!

& YAY CUPCAKES!

Agreed.

And i have Hayley in my avatar and sig, but that doesn't mean i don't love the guys, cause i do, and i know Paramore wouldn't excist if it wasn't for them, and everyone on here loves the whole band, not just Hayley, even though they might just have her in their sig or ava. Some does only have Josh, Jeremy, Zac ot Taylor, but they love the whole band (:

Done.