Is this for real?

allweknowisRIOT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think anyone want's to live Hayleys life or anything, they are just curious. i know i am :P that's how most people are, curious about things. i don't think it's fair to shoot down people for asking about it, i'm pretty sure they don't mean to be a creepy stalker fan or whatever. But of course, i respect Hayleys privacy but it's just human nature to be curious. ;-)

omg guys. Let's but out.

It's her life...

But...here's what I think anyway.

Hopefully this will end this.

I personally don't think she's dating anyone.

I mean I think chad and hayley are just friends.

Look how well the band gets along with chad...I think if they were dating they would act a little different towords him.

We don't really have any solid proof they're dating either...like that so called "kiss" hayley gave him...just looked like a half-hug.

but this is what really sells me.

look at this video,

It's kinda hard to hear...but

someone was rude enough to ask hayley if she's dating anyone from new found glory.

Watch from about :50 seconds in.

At about :53 seconds the guy ask her if she's dating anyone from new found glory and she honestly says, "I don't date any of those guys."

I really don't think she's lying.

I think chad is behind her...but I'm not sure, I think it might be thier bodygaurd.

But josh points at the guy behind her and mutters something, and hayley says I don't date anyone here.

I don't date anyone.

Pluss.....think of all the sad love songs she's writing. ..lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
10s9d9f.png

i found this scan. i think it kinda clears everything up

He said more about it.

Behind this text, they asked him another question, that isn't in your picture but that is in that scan; in that part Chad was talking about how useful it was to have a girlfriend who's in a popular band for New Founds Glory's fame.

He also said that he got sold out tours in England, and that it was really working.

He should have said he wasn't with her for that, now I see him like a manipulator.

He said more about it.

Behind this text, they asked him another question, that isn't in your picture but that is in that scan; in that part Chad was talking about how useful it was to have a girlfriend who's in a popular band for New Founds Glory's fame.

He also said that he got sold out tours in England, and that it was really working.

He should have said he wasn't with her for that, now I see him like a manipulator.

You didn't get that at all, he was being sarcastic:

Surely dating Hayley from Paramore is just a cool marketing tool for new found glory? Rita, Bognor

Chad: I think yeah, definitely, being a band for 11 years, we were really looking forward to the day when I dated a girl that could help us get popular. We're playing Brixton Academy right now [on the day of this interview], and we've just had a sold-out UK tour, we definitely need to use somebody to get popular.

He said more about it.

...It was sarcasm:roll:

New Found Glory>Paramore in every way. There is no way they would need Hayley to "boost" their "popularity".