Is this for real?

allweknowisRIOT

description for the video:

Chayley Slideshow made with iMovie

Hayley Williams, lead singer of Paramore, is currently dating Chad Gilbert, guitarist of New Found Glory. There are not enough photos of Chayley to make a whole video so there are some other recent photos after all the Chayley ones.

I don't own any of the photos. If you want great photos of Paramore go to buzznet.com. I don't own 'Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody)'.

are they really dating or is this a lie?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No-one knows for sure yet. :P

Someone asked Hayley on the LJ that she should tell them about what's going on between her and Chad and she just said 'Oh, should I? Haha.'

So so didn't admit it...or deny it either. :shifty:

and nor was i! :D

germans though? wtf?

(i call people gimps all the time. i could call you worse?)

Hahaha, Germans was the first thing that pretty much came to mind. Seeing as my MSN just now pretty much amits my love for a German. Even though he's Polish by birth. :P

Well, I feel somewhat more relieved that being called "gimp" is considered vernacular for you. You could call me worse if you wish. I don't have any form of petty retaliation. :P

Hahaha, Germans was the first thing that pretty much came to mind. Seeing as my MSN just now pretty much amits my love for a German. Even though he's Polish by birth. :P

Well, I feel somewhat more relieved that being called "gimp" is considered vernacular for you. You could call me worse if you wish. I don't have any form of petty retaliation. :P

all i can say to that post is LOL.

which is good, btw. i think im gonna go to bed. night night.

all i can say to that post is LOL.

which is good, btw. i think im gonna go to bed. night night.

Hahaha, awesome :)

I'll speak to you later then!

For the rest of you, now that she's gone, I wasn't kidding about the German thing. I'm being deadly serious. :roll:

I've been hearing alot about this. Paramore and NFG are good friends and have done alot of touring together. I've seen alot of the pics people have hacked and to me they look like Hayley and Chad just hanging out. Whether she is dating him or not is really none of our business, if they are and she wants everyone to know then she would tell us, until then it's not for us to speculate about. No matter who she dates, I will support her, whether it's Chad or whoever, I would be happy for her reguardless.

i heard about this. but i think that we should let them be until they come out and tell us if its even true.

I hope that she won't say anything. I don't want it to be a public relationship... It's going to be sooo Amy Lee/Shaun Morgan and how did that ended... Like shizz.