Beauty tips (skin treatment, hair and other stuff)

iOta

I bought this Garnier pure pimple control pen and it dries out a single pimple. I'm on my day 2 and it's much easier to hide the pimple under make-up when it's dry.

I'll let you know if the pimple disappears faster.

It cost like almost 6€ so I really hope it's worth the money. Big points that it's easy to put on, don't have to spread it by your fingers which is great.

purepimplecontrolpen.jpg

oh this

you think its good erica?

IT'S A GIFT FROM GOD!!!!!!!

Yes, I believe in this product.

Now I sound just like in a commercial or something. But it works. It's amazing.

really?

okay i gotta get it!!

thanks erica

i want good skin for prom

ive always had good enough skin

but this last 2 weeks or so its not nice

lol

You should really try garnier pure 3 in 1 facial scrub, it looks like this

garnier%20pure%203v%201%20copy.jpg

It's really good for my skin (my skin is very oily). It doesn't make my skin dry (but I use garnier's moisturizer for sensitive skin sometimes), oilyness has gone away... Good stuff. That + refreshing water + sos pen = major difference.

My mom would buy my products (that's her way of saying "sorry that you've dad's skin") but all the products she has bought are weak... Nivea stuff and all.

I don't mind using my money on my products. If I bought it, my sister's can't use it.

Luckily there's a place to get MAC in my town. I love their foundation (I'm rather pale and it's hard to find something that really matches and has good coverage) and fluidline.

yeah my sister uses their foundation, says its the best shes ever used.

fucking pricey though! £28 a go. then again, its a beastly sized bottle. i might try it when i can afford it.

yeah my sister uses their foundation, says its the best shes ever used.

fucking pricey though! £28 a go. then again, its a beastly sized bottle. i might try it when i can afford it.

I use this.

It is a bit expensive, but I've had mine since like, last December or something- maybe even before that and there's still quite a bit left and I use it very often.