- Music Request Thread -

• 7 months later...
I think we'll continue to have the thread, but we're going to continue to monitor it carefully to ensure that people aren't sharing entire albums or anything like that.

It's for finding out about and trying out new bands or bands you haven't heard before. And, of course, if we get a request from anyone that we take it down or any of the content within the thread, we will.

Just wondering how that is going? Just there is an awful lot of full albums in that topic now.

Meh, at least people are listening to the music. I dont think money should be that huge of a deal if you're dong what you love. I know plenty of people who are in bands that are just getting up off their feet and all of them have said at one point that they don't care if people buy their music, it's a matter of people actually listening to them.

Of course they care about the money it's the sole reason why they are doing it for a better life. No one just does it out of the love for the music unless there some tit like Morrissey who has enough money from the music industry to be able to back a claim like that up.

I'd rather give them the tools to find what they want. As the old saying goes, "give a man a fash and he'll eat for a day, give him a fishing rod and he'll eat for life".

The amount of times someone's asking for something and all I've done is google it is unreal.

exactly thats what i dont get, while Paramorefans.com, its administrators nor moderators support full album downloading (;-)),

its not that hard to type it into google and get it, its so easy to find, no matter what your searching for

You got no stores either to buy music? Haha

I can help with your downloading problems:- http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

I'm not that stupid. I mean like, illegal~ downloading. I'm not gonna go and buy and album from a band that I've never heard. And I'm not gonna buy an album from a band that I've only heard the songs on their Myspace or Purevolume. It's a waste of money. I'm sure you download stuff illegally. Everyone does. Even people in the music industry.

There's not really much to say other than "If I had money, I would buy it" or, "If it was widely distributed, I would buy it."

Illegal downloading is not something that's going away anytime soon.