Paramore cover

thenbxmas

wow thanks you guys.

I totally wasn't expecting any positive feedback from that especially because me and Brian (the boy doing the mouth guitars and drum clapping) just listened to it and we were like "haha ouch". Thank you so much.

Actually..we've both been talking for like the past few minutes (this is a delayed reply) and I think we're going to get our whole band into it and record. It was done in one take too, so of course we both messed up. The song isn't that hard at all. In fact, I think we're all looking forward to it. I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks again.

unfortunately why?

i live in riverside. i jam wid a couple friends and cover songs esp from Paramore. wouldnt mind checking out your band.

Actually our band basically just...fell apart.

Our lead guitarist up and left us to go on tour with another band (asshole), and our bassist was really only affiliated with him.

Sorry to disappoint everyone. :(

unfortunately why?

i live in riverside. i jam wid a couple friends and cover songs esp from Paramore. wouldnt mind checking out your band.

Actually our band basically just...fell apart.

Our lead guitarist up and left us to go on tour with another band (asshole)' date=' and our bassist was really only affiliated with him.

Sorry to disappoint everyone. :([/quote']

damn wut a burn. hey. i play bass and guitar. at the same time! ha. joke. funny. but yea. sorry to hear bout that. well if you ever wanna jam. my friend and i are always down. if we re not busy of course.