The Kerrang May 2007 article

Wow that article was terrible :uhh:

Yeah it was such a shame too, like when it came out they were playing a small show in London on that day. And we all waited in line so early then we went to the nearest store to buy the mag coz everyone was excited it was their first full band cover and stuff. Then we all just sat there reading it like :S wtf ahaha

Then when we were talking about it after the show they were all pretty pissed about it.

I actually hate Kerrang. They're such bitches. If they don't like them, why interview them and blatently slag them off to the readers and basically humiliate them; and when it suddenly hits home that hey, all the teenyboppers love paramore afterall ! Quick let's re-review them and give them 4Ks (not 5, we don't want to appear too hypocritical).

Bitches bitches bitches.

To be fair, with that article, I doubt Kerrang! set out to make them look bad: it was just the case of everything being blown out of proportion and min-interpreted. For instance, there's a part where they describe Hayley's looking through all the clothes they had and she says how she doesn't want to wear any of it...she said it as a passing comment, but they made it look like she's some stuck-up beatch. :P

But whatever, it was ages ago now, and they've been pretty complimentary on Paramore since then (such as that new article back in May).

Ah, I remember this article.

I really hate how they described Hayley as being self-concerned and selfish :/

It's like gahhh, leave her alone... + the part with Josh and his 'intamicy' is like yeah, right... he only drew riot on her shirt... Like that's wrong.

+ I've noticed Kerrang! is bad for giving paramore bad press. :l

man, this is a blast from the past. i refused to even read it because it sounded like such a joke - and i still havent to this day.

bunch of hypocrites, all the sodding magazine has done all year is talk about how good paramore are.

at least they havent twisted any interviews again s'pose.

kerrang are idiots they claim paramore never ever swear, ive heard hayley say shit, they also say that none of them drink when i remember and interview where they said about how jeremy likes to sit around have a bbq and a few beers when hes at home.

fools.

kerrang are idiots they claim paramore never ever swear, ive heard hayley say shit, they also say that none of them drink when i remember and interview where they said about how jeremy likes to sit around have a bbq and a few beers when hes at home.

fools.

so it's good that they swear and drink? rofl