[Insert Fonzie Greeting Here]

tcoolala

Hey guys,

I'm Jay, from The Capital Of Canada, eh?

Nice to meet you all.

Huge rock fan, but as far as that goes I actually really dislike most hardcore-screamo types and heavily pop-influenced types... Paramore being one of the rare exceptions to the latter. (But otherwise everything from AC/DC, to Nightwish, to 3DD, to the old Nickleback and Greenday, to the new Linkin Park. You name it.) Hell I'll even throw on some techno/trance once in a while...

Pop/Country/Rap/Hippop/R&B = out of the question.

How did I come across Paramore's music? I can't say, for fear of breaking two very important rules. ;-)

I'm here for, well, anything and everything relating to the aforementioned band, and of course the beautiful Ms. Williams. hehe.

But, the most pressing and related issue at hand is:

WHAT IS THE CELLPHONE (with the dual red borders) THEY USE IN THE "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET" VIDEO?

I haven't been able to figure it out and it's been bothering me for the longest time.

tl;dr - "HAI GUISE WATS UP?"

How did I come across Paramore's music? I can't say, for fear of breaking two very important rules. ;-)

Man of mystery, now i'm curious.

But, the most pressing and related issue at hand is:

WHAT IS THE CELLPHONE (with the dual red borders) THEY USE IN THE "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET" VIDEO?

I haven't been able to figure it out and it's been bothering me for the longest time.

Nokia 5310 right there,

tl;dr - "HAI GUISE WATS UP?"

LOLOLNEWFAG.

I just quoted the same post 3 times.

I'm so awesome.