- Drive-By Argument -

Hiroki

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're acutally quit good. Electronic/indie/rock and they do not have a scottish accent, not that having that is a bad thing its just difficult to understand at times. The only other scottish band I like is Twilight Sad.

Now that I thing about it, I actually think they have played them on the radio here in Denmark as artists to watch or something like that.

Ross your taste isn't that awful, you just need to erase Avril Lavigne from the list then it's actually not that bad :)

Well go on get the topic started :D

A brand new topic for the paramore kids

Haha, and say what?

"This shit will blow your fucking mind. Last two albums are epic masterpieces and the first one is how pop-punk should be played."

I quite like the sound of it actually haha.

They're acutally quit good. Electronic/indie/rock and they do not have a scottish accent, not that having that is a bad thing its just difficult to understand at times. The only other scottish band I like is Twilight Sad.

Now that I thing about it, I actually think they have played them on the radio here in Denmark as artists to watch or something like that.

Thank you for your input and I am really glad you like them.....they have a few songs up at http://www.purevolume.com/drivebyargument and a mp3 to download if your interested? :)

Haha, and say what?

"This shit will blow your fucking mind. Last two albums are epic masterpieces and the first one is how pop-punk should be played."

I quite like the sound of it actually haha.

Ever thought of reviewing? :rotfl: make the topic boi :P

Ever thought of reviewing? :rotfl: make the topic boi :P

Hahaha, scene kid by day, reviewer by night :P

I'll make the topic if you give me some good shizz to say. Cause all I'll end up saying is "You'll never listen to Paramore again". :P

See that's the thing. I could see a few people liking Your Favorite Weapon cause it's the most accessible of the 3 plus it's pop-punk at it's best. If you can like Paramore then I don't see why you couldn't like YFW.

But Deja and TDAG are masterpieces. Two of the best albums I've ever listened to. But I don't know if it would be up everyones street. Hell, it took me a while to get into TDAG myself.

I have seen a few people on here mention Brand New though, which is good. But I don't know if the majority of people here are ready for their awesomeness.

I had to listen to TDAG twice before I got into it as I found the first time that it sounded too loud and distorted and it wasn't what I was expecting but as soon as I calmed my arse down and listened to it again I was hooked.

Problem selling BN is that they don't use bright colours, they don't perv on young teenage girls (like Metro Station) and they don't have to hide underneath synths for lack of talent so Ross make the BN topic already :D

If I'm being honest it was probably about 4 months after it came out I could say I could listen to every track on that album. I have a horrible necessity to skip instrumental tracks. But Welcome to Bangkok and Untitled are wonderful instrumental songs. Once I finally got around to not skipping them every time they came on I just grew to love and appreciate the album even more.

I still love YFW but, once you hear TDAG and you go back to it, it's just not the same anymore. I think Deja is better than it though, bias tells me that Deja is the best release of this millennium.

Haha, I'll make the thread tomorrow when I can think a little better. Should I just make it on YFW or should I give each album a section?

Can't I just do it tomorrow? I'll make less of an arse of it then. I'll even put in pictures and shizz. Just a general more effort approach :P

Yeah, with YFW I can can say "yeah, it's quite like TBS' TAYF". But with Deja and TDAG, I can't really compare them to any other band or album. Individual tracks I can, but not the full thing. With YFW, most of the tracks have a similar feel to them. But with Deja and TDAG, you couldn't really say that any two songs sounded similar. However, I don't think there is a better pop-punk album out there than YFW.