Ace Enders

hubabalou

So, last night I saw Ace Enders play with Cute Is What We Aim For, Danger Radio and Powerspace and I just couldnt believe that there wasnt a thread about him.

He completely blew my mind. For those of you who dont know who Ace Enders is, he's the former lead singer of the band The Early November. After they disbanded he started a solo career and his new work is so good.

His myspace

Anyone else out there an Ace fan?

i could've sworn i made a thread for Ace before, or maybe i'm mistaken. but he is AMAZING.

I saw him last summer in Philly for his first solo show, and it was amazing. I met him afterwards, and he's just a sweet guy. I saw him again in December at The Starting Line's holiday show at the TLA. he did a cover of bittersweet symphony (with help from Jack Antonoff of Steel Train - who you guys should also check out if you haven't yet. i KNOW i made a thread for them) and it was spectacular.

Anyway, he's basically amazing. Has anyone downloaded the Secret Wars? The songs keep getting stuck in my head.

Oh, and @ Hiroki: It really is a shame. I was upset I didn't get to see him last Saturday when he was in town with CIWWAF, but I just REALLY didn't want to spend money on a show where I would only like one band that was playing, esp. with CIWWAF headlining.

• 4 months later...