sig sizes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does get annoying when there are far too many signatures and when they stretch out the page....it also wastes needed bandwith

Yeah, nah I totaly agree

sometimes I have to turn off signatures on the forums I go on just to save bandwith because i've O'D'ed on the net and am really desperate, haha.

I agree on the more then one sig thing too

but I think if PF we're to narrow down on sig rules they'd need the mods on more often to change them and stuff

and that'd probbly be boring as heck for them, haha.

Unless you can do it though the html or someshizz.

I love the way how PF is non-strict though.

I never noticed how much bandwidth this board actually took up until my ISP issued limits which is why I use it most after 9pm when there is no limits :rotfl:

Thanks to The Drummer I have turned off signatures and my usage levels have dropped and the pages load quicker :D

I think you cant have more than 500 characters. I just edited my signature showing im seeing them again in august and I went over the limit having to delete something I had in my sig. Oh well.

Wow, i can't believe you've seen them that many times !

thats insane, I envy yooh.

Wow, i can't believe you've seen them that many times !

thats insane, I envy yooh.

theres people in the UK that seen them that many times or more ):

i think jess beat me, maybe

but it feels like I havent seen them alot since I havent seen em since last year.

theres people in the UK that seen them that many times or more ):

i think jess beat me, maybe

but it feels like I havent seen them alot since I havent seen em since last year.

Darn you UK people ! -shakes fist-

Nah, thats awesome, you're really lucky.

haha, I haven't seen them since last year and they've only been here once !

Imagine how I feel.

At least you have a show to look forward too ;]

haha nah, you'll have fun, August is sooon!

Darn you UK people ! -shakes fist-

Nah, thats awesome, you're really lucky.

haha, I haven't seen them since last year and they've only been here once !

Imagine how I feel.

At least you have a show to look forward too ;]

haha nah, you'll have fun, August is sooon!

Ohhh I didnt see you were from australia. aw they need to go back there, they obviously have alot of fans like ireland haha.

and yeah I will!

I dunno if mine is to big or not. To be honest all the signatures on this board look small to me. I have been using a widescreen laptop at 1920 x 1200 for 4 years now.

As for bandwidth, I haven't ran into any problems browsing this or other message boards. My service is limited at 200mb per consecutive 24 hour period, and my service, once that is reached my internet is turned off for the following 24 hours. Now that has never happened just browsing this board and the net a few hours straight. But I can't download any kind of media without killing it=\ Even youtube is too much.

I dunno if mine is to big or not. To be honest all the signatures on this board look small to me. I have been using a widescreen laptop at 1920 x 1200 for 4 years now.

As for bandwidth, I haven't ran into any problems browsing this or other message boards. My service is limited at 200mb per consecutive 24 hour period, and my service, once that is reached my internet is turned off for the following 24 hours. Now that has never happened just browsing this board and the net a few hours straight. But I can't download any kind of media without killing it=\ Even youtube is too much.

It's fine

Ohhh I didnt see you were from australia. aw they need to go back there, they obviously have alot of fans like ireland haha.

and yeah I will!

haha yeah, good ol' Aus.

I don't think we'll get them back here til 09 =[

lol ok, i'll stop being off-topic now

hopefully after the final riot

yeah, oops going off topic

Yeah, but final riot tour

doesn't that mean something?

Like, new album?

Then we'll be waiting until after they release that, they'll probs tour America again

and then somewhere in the midst of it all do maybe 3-6 hows here? haha

I'm scared they do the soundwave tour, I'll be so shattered.

I want them to just do a headlining tour w/ a few supports

I think yeah

maybe they should go to aus. first after the new album ahah

I dunno what that tour is so I guess its bad?

ahh off topic ness, we should move this to the off topic forum somewhere x:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 525 by 525 pixels or 2.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

2kb? lol That's got to be wrong. Oh wait, that's for uploading a sig onto the forums, right?

It does get annoying when there are far too many signatures and when they stretch out the page....it also wastes needed bandwith

Bandwidth you say? That might explain how I used 10GB bandwidth last month... and my ISP limit is 5GB =/

2kb? lol That's got to be wrong. Oh wait, that's for uploading a sig onto the forums, right?

Bandwidth you say? That might explain how I used 10GB bandwidth last month... and my ISP limit is 5GB =/

Aye it uses tones and you don't realise :rotfl:

I've removed the signatures and I haven't hit Virgin Medis's STM once :)