MTV VMA 2008

The Pussycat Dolls forum that I regularly go on has a thread about the MTV VMA 2008, and the person who started the thread said these are the nominees for "Best Group Video". I don't know where they got this, but they said they found it from searching through news for Paramore.

When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls

When You Look Me in the Eyes - Jonas Brothers

Misery Business - Paramore

Beat It - Fall Out Boy

Your Love is a Lie - Simple Plan

Which is why I'm unsure about it, too.

The person who posted this on the PCD forum said they found this on 2 Paramore fansites =/

Yeah - I haven't posted it yet on our site because I can't find any sort of reliable source for it.

Jonas Brothers = The reason most music sucks now.

haha finally some one who thinks they arent good!!

i seriously dont get it.

like there music is mediocre and i think im the only girl on the planet that i know who doesnt find them attractive..

they won already.

i hope paramore is nominated for something else

Congratulations to Paramore. Honestly, "Misery Business" is probably the best video out of the bunch. I hope we do not see another total rip like when Green Day's "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" video won over My Chemical Romance's wonderful, exquisite "Helena" video. That was BS. That Green Day video was a piece of crap compared to "Helena."

Ah.

I digress.

But

I want to see a good win. Not some bias thing.

Congratulations to Paramore. Honestly, "Misery Business" is probably the best video out of the bunch. I hope we do not see another total rip like when Green Day's "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" video won over My Chemical Romance's wonderful, exquisite "Helena" video. That was BS. That Green Day video was a piece of crap compared to "Helena."

Ah.

I digress.

But

I want to see a good win. Not some bias thing.

really? i loved the boulevard of broken dreams video...at first. I can't take that song anymore. I can't take the whole american idiot album anymore tbh but i still like the vid better than helena. That vid was just too boring for me, the songs good though.