3OH!3

Natasha

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite is that one where they start singing about doing a "Helen Keller and talk with your hips." That just makes me die laughing.

haha oh yeah that's my favorite too!

"and tell your boyfriend, if he says he's got beef,

that i'm a vegetarian, and i ain't fuckin scared of him!"

:rotfl:

hahah dude i love them...they are a bit raunchy (sp?) haha but i cant think of the song name but i have it on my ipod and there are two parts that make me laugh..

"tell your boyfriend if hes got beef that im a vegetarian and i aint fuckin scared of him" (may not have gotten the lyrics right word for word)

then,

"shhh girl shut your lips do the helen keller and talk with your hips"

o yeah... colorado natives! we love our 3oh!3. they are so outrageous. our warped tour was one of the only ones where they had a bigger stage, and it was PACKED.

Dude, I would have killed to be at the hometown Warped. I was at the Atlanta show and they played one of the smaller stages and the crowd was huge. It was crazy.

crazy ass performance yesterday. seriously probably the best, funnest show of the day. i have two videos uploaded now, but i have about two or three other ones i need to upload.

^ in case you cant tell whats going on in the beginning he put his microphone in his pants..his fly was down and he was like "what if i rap like this?" im sad i didnt get the whole part of the beginning because it was hilarious

• 3 months later...