3OH!3

Natasha

Okay, Casey, this was the setlist for my show. They weren't headlining though, so they might play more at your show since they're headlining it.

PunkBitch

Starstruck

Colorado Sunrise

I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby

I Can't Do It Alone

Richman

Don't Dance

New Song

Don't Trust Me

They were absolutely insane too. My friend Kc and I decided not to stay in the pit because we didn't want to get like... molested, but my friend David did stay and he said we basically would have been molested had we stayed in the pit. Atlanta kids are raunchy.

They had a ton of energy though. It was funny watching the dudes in ARTTM dance to them.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the whole show was really intense.

When I first saw 3oh!3 I was in the front of the pit and it was NUTS. But having the barrier there was nice... haha. Tonight I was in the middle of the crowd though with no way to get to the barrier so I was like... "Hell no, I cant handle this." especially since I have asthma, I probably would have died if I had stayed in the pit.

but yes, definitely experience your first 3oh!3 show in the pit. It'll be an experience to tell your children when they're you know.... 16 or 17. haha. It'll probably be too inappropriate to tell the before that though.

Bahahaha.

I dont know how I'm gonna manage kids even though I want them.

I'm gonna have such horrible stories that I'll have to keep from telling them.

Although I will tell them about the ARTTM dance sandwich that happened during 3oh!3s set. That will stay in my brain forever.

haha, I think I would prefer to marry Nick... even though he's not an option.

If I had to pick between Loren and Justin though I would probably pick Justin. He just seems more my style. More laid back, kinda quiet at times, really funny, extremely talented. And he's a little cutie. Not saying that Loren isn't adorable, Justin is just more my type I guess. haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...