Another Clichèd 'I'm New!' Topic

imagem23

indeed, although conversing on the internet, through the use of keyboards, doesnt make that much noise, just kinda that tapping noise, so yeh im gna stop with that path there and leave you with some gch lyrics...

"Let's face it, it's a sad situation when we have to resort to keyboards as a means of making relations "

indeed, although conversing on the internet, through the use of keyboards, doesnt make that much noise, just kinda that tapping noise, so yeh im gna stop with that path there and leave you with some gch lyrics...

"Let's face it, it's a sad situation when we have to resort to keyboards as a means of making relations "

Indeed. :)

Haha, you make that up?

Says the guy who always tried to flirt on the net :P

Your one step away from trying to cyber with most of this forum Alex :rotfl:

haha sod off i have real sex, and there is nothin wrong with idle flirting.

Indeed. :)

Haha, you make that up?

no its gym class heroes - new friend request.

have a nap then?? or like drink 50 red bull's :D

Ha, wish I could! I'm babysiting, so I don't think my mother would be pleased that I went to sleep. :roll:

Red Bull creeps me out, I know this girl that drank 4 and nearly DIED! O_o Though, she was only 12. lol I don't think a twelve year olds body can handle that much!

haha really, i downed 10 cans of relentless in a row (its like redbull x50 it has loads of health warnings and stuff) and i just got ADHD for like 2 hours i couldnt stop shaking and shit xD

10?? Are you MAD? Hehe, I've always wondered what it was like to have mass amounts of energy at one time... :)