I have a suggestion for the boards...

PD has this feature where you can click a link on the top of the page, and it shows you where you get quoted.

I cropped everything so it would fit in one picture, but the "new quotes" is next to messages.

Then when you click that, it brings you to a page where you can view your quotes.

29ay9kx.jpg

PD has this feature where you can click a link on the top of the page, and it shows you where you get quoted.

I cropped everything so it would fit in one picture, but the "new quotes" is next to messages.

Then when you click that, it brings you to a page where you can view your quotes.

29ay9kx.jpg

Nice idea. I think that's a phpbb forum so I don't know if it'd work on here (cause it's vbulletin) =/

There might be two ways though to keep track of new posts. You can "subscribe" to a thread, and then just check the list of subscribed threads in your User CP... I think it tells you then if someone has posted in your "Notifications list". I don't know if that'd work for you, I've never used it. Or there's the new posts link.... but that tells you ALL the new posts like everywhere.

Don't know if either help though...

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't open an extra thread for my suggestion, so I post it in here:

We have many 'I'm gone for a week/a while/whatever' threads in the Off Topic last time and I had the idea, why wouldn't we make one thread where all users who won't be on for a few days or longer can post in? I know it from another board and it's working very good there. Let me know what you think. :)