Debate Thread

the1

Yeah, debating, mother fuckers!!

*cough cough* Anyway, we should definately debate about some serious shit, like "is swearing bad??" (the answer is FUCK NO!!)

But yeah, you get the idea. I'll leave it to someone else to pick a topic, and we can just randomly get mad over different shit now and then!!!

I don't think swearing is good, but I definitely don't think it's something that can earn you a one-way ticket to hell. In my opinion, it just sounds nasty and as if the person who curses after every other word can't think of anything intelligent to say or anything to say at all.

We all curse though. We have all cursed at one time or another, or have made it a habit. Lord knows I can have one of the foulest mouths when I'm angry; but usually, I can control it. I just don't control it when I'm angry :D

If people want to cuss, have at it.

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

Especially puppies and babies and innocent people and water and lightbulbs and the rain and the wind and england and the majority of the world.

I quite like New Zealand, though.

what about road trips??? with lots of smoking and skating involved?