Limited Edition Hurley Hoodies

Yeah it worked!!! Thank you so much!!!

no problem

If I join the fanclub today can I still get the hoodie or do you have to be a member for so long?

i think it will let you buy it as long as you have the code. Which is given out on the site anyway.

soem one said you need a fanclub promomtion code to buy it off the FBR.. any one wanna give me one?? (i dont think thats even allowed.. pm)

i wanna go to the tour soo badly but accodring to my dad seening parramore 4 times was enough so he wouldnt buy me any. and im flat broke.

ahh.

no problem

i think it will let you buy it as long as you have the code. Which is given out on the site anyway.

Do by any chance have the code that you would be willing to pm me? I would be eternally greatful. I have been trying to get this hoodie but there are no dates within several hundred miles of me... :)

i think that you can get the hoodie on the FBR/paramore.net store later

because it says 'Limited amount available only on Paramore's Final Riot! Summer Tour 2008 and online in the Fueled By Ramen webstore.'

and when you try to order it, it says it will be available to the public soon.

oh i hope so.

damn this tour not coming to wisconsin haha