Forum bugs, features, glitches yo.

hmm not sure how many old members still visit the pf boards, if ur an oldie u will sure remember me XD

anyways ill make this simple, Ive noticed the forum has some things messed up or things that were removed before the pf was hacked, this was due to the installation of the newVbuleltin version, i didnt install this version so i wasnt able to make sure everything worked before launching the forums again.

I wanted to know if you guys could list the things you know that are not working, are missing and whatnot, and ill try to fix/add everything back.

I have some free time now so i can help around heere(or at least i hope so)

• Like 1

How about Private Messaging? Like adding it so there's more than just 50 to fill up your inbox? Another VBulletin site I go on has it up to 500 messages.

alright i guess ill start today or tomorrow. Ill have the arcade running by tomorrow for sure.

Under my notifications, it says I still have an unread profile visitor message, even though I know I have checked it already.

Any suggestions?

hmm that sounds like a problem with your cookies or broswer settings