Just stopping in...

Retsu

I doubt anyone remembers me, but I used to be in love with this forum. Admittedly, I was much more of a lurker than a poster (my post count can testify), but I thought I'd just check in. =)

To be honest, I'm not into Paramore much anymore (Gasp! Blasphemy!) but I still acknowledge them as a damn good band. As my Last.fm account could tell you better than I can, my tastes have changed... a lot. I still do like to go back and listen to All We Know is Falling sometimes, though. =P

How is everyone?

I doubt anyone remembers me, but I used to be in love with this forum. Admittedly, I was much more of a lurker than a poster (my post count can testify), but I thought I'd just check in. =)

To be honest, I'm not into Paramore much anymore (Gasp! Blasphemy!) but I still acknowledge them as a damn good band. As my Last.fm account could tell you better than I can, my tastes have changed... a lot. I still do like to go back and listen to All We Know is Falling sometimes, though. =P

How is everyone?

i remember you!!! but only because of the clifairy (sp?) pokemon avatar hehe

sorry