young relationships.

closesttoheaven

well i'm turning 17 soon and i've been with this guy for about 3 years. now i know the world thinks it's impossible to fall in love at such a young age and that all teen couples are just jokes and a bunch of people who wanna have sex.

but we're not like that at all.. i mean i love him dearly and so does he. we taught it was stupid to start dating at a real small age cause we taught people were just gonna think of us as, well you know. but it just happend cause we couldn't stand not being together. i feel and i know that he's the love of my live and this is TRUE love. i mean i'm still a virgin and i don't plan on having sex right now. i want to wait till we are older and we know wtf we are doing, you know what i mean? and he feels the same way. he's not like any guy i have ever met or heard of. he's not like those bastards who only want sex. he's really mature and he really understands a lot about what a real relationship is all about. but i just hate it when people think there is no such thing as true love at our age and just have shit to say. and i don't know what to do anymore to make people understand.

I think it's pathetic people saying their in love with some one and after a month or even a week already end up their relation. My cousin's like that, he's twelve and he had something like 50 girls so far ... haha.

I'm happy that there's at least some people like you who take it seriously, and are really enjoying being with the one they love.

Love at a young age is possible, and I'm waiting for it. :]

I wish I could comment on this from an experienced position but i cannot. All im saying is if people doubt you're in love then i say fuck em because love doesn't wait for people to turn a certain age it just happens and when it does you have to hold onto it for as long as you can because true love is so rare these days and its too important to let it slip your fingers because people think you're too young to feel that way..

that kinda seems like it came outta the movies doesnt it? haha

Dude, it's perfectly possible.

I first fell in love in 3rd grade. Yes, believe it, I was so in love with this kid from my class until 7th grade. And to be honest in that period of time I even got to cry for him. I know when I like someone, and when I love someone. So pretty much I had actually fallen in love with him.

And they need to understand, you just don't "choose" when you fall in love. It just happens, any age really, when the feeling turns out to be pretty strong, and you sense it.

So yeah, whoever doesn't really believe you needs to see that if he/she hasn't fallen in love at young age it doesn't mean not a single person in this world hasn't either. :P

Well.

I actually odn't believe in love first of all.

It's not something I believe in.

I've never seen my parents say I love you before, I guess that's what pulled me into the "I really don't think love exists" thinking.

My aunt thought she loved someone, but right before her wedding he turned out to be mental.

Anywho. I think love for most people should be over the age of 17.

There was this one girl who thought her boyfriend broke up with her. She called me crying. It wasn't a surprise. It was her 3rd boyfriend she said she loved. But she said "this time it's real. I swear."

I think love is being labeled into just making out and sex.

I think if society was less into sex and hottness, we would have true love.

Sex was meant for marriage. I'm not religious though.

Some relationships thrive on sex, some don't.

That's my opinion.

And it was very stupid.

^ i never thought i would either, not while i was in school anyway.

i guess the fact that i didnt want to be in love was what screwed up what i already had.

as much as im still kicking myself for being so useless lol, i guess i just wasnt ready - and dont think i will be anytime soon.

just a boyfriend would be nice for now, plzz. nothing to write home about, y'know.

^ ah.

in fairness thats not really the case with my circle of friends - we all just tend to keep our eye on one person lol.

theres like NO-ONE round her for me though (apart from the guy im on about in my previous posts aha, but im trying not to wait around for something to happen. im worried im just gonna end hurting myself - or him).

i need to start looking elsewhere, innit.

hsusysu

True.

My best friend and I have similar taste in guys, and having much prettier friends liking them, they obviously know how to flirt.

I'm bitter, yes I know.

But it's pretty unfair that some people can find their "love" so easily and have 80 boyfriends while a person who wants someone to like them for who they are can't find anyone.

Complicated jealousy. Haha.

WE'RE STILL YOUNG.

we'll find someone.

someday.

yes ugh

i get told how pretty/hott i am all the time

then like the ones that i like dont like me

perfect example going on right now with me:

i liked this boy.... my friend comes along.... i like a different boy... she comes along again

and now shes stuck between both of them

liek wtf ughh

Well.

I actually odn't believe in love first of all.

It's not something I believe in.

I've never seen my parents say I love you before, I guess that's what pulled me into the "I really don't think love exists" thinking.

My aunt thought she loved someone, but right before her wedding he turned out to be mental.

Anywho. I think love for most people should be over the age of 17.

There was this one girl who thought her boyfriend broke up with her. She called me crying. It wasn't a surprise. It was her 3rd boyfriend she said she loved. But she said "this time it's real. I swear."

I think love is being labeled into just making out and sex.

I think if society was less into sex and hottness, we would have true love.

Sex was meant for marriage. I'm not religious though.

Some relationships thrive on sex, some don't.

That's my opinion.

And it was very stupid.

but whats marriage anyway? really all it is is a legal binding between two people. it doesnt mean your more in love or anything. The only thing it changes is that you have to go through a longer process if you wanna break up.