young relationships.

closesttoheaven

Couple years ago my friend told me that there was a study that said that your third partner is usually the one who you'll marry.

We mkinda laughed about it because now... My friend is dating her third boyfriend. I send her "when's the wedding?" messages LOL

"…no matter how much you think you love somebody, you’ll step back when the pool of their blood edges up too close."

"The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person."

I particularly like the last quote there. 10 points to the person who knows what book they all came from.

If I'm honest, I don't really know the relevance of these quotes to the thread, but I'm sure you will all be able to perceive your own meanings from them.

^

I'm guessing that means you'll never really love someone that loves you back the same way?

Confusing... o.o

At the person who said something about marriage:

I understand it's just a piece of paper that says you're married, but isn't "love" the main purpose of marriage? Other than people who marry for visas and money, isn't love what makes people "locked" into a relationship?

It's morally wrong for a married man or woman to love someone else, isn't it?

Because, technically, they married for a reason. To be together in love.

I really don't think marriage, sex, and love are the same anymore.

Compare it to movies. There's a huge difference.

Today, sex is the main subject of the entire damn world.

Nobody cares about personality anymore.

LOVE IS DIFFERENT TO EVERYONE ELSE.

The end. :)

^

I'm guessing that means you'll never really love someone that loves you back the same way?

Confusing... o.o

At the person who said something about marriage:

I understand it's just a piece of paper that says you're married, but isn't "love" the main purpose of marriage? Other than people who marry for visas and money, isn't love what makes people "locked" into a relationship?

It's morally wrong for a married man or woman to love someone else, isn't it?

Because, technically, they married for a reason. To be together in love.

I really don't think marriage, sex, and love are the same anymore.

Compare it to movies. There's a huge difference.

Today, sex is the main subject of the entire damn world.

Nobody cares about personality anymore.

LOVE IS DIFFERENT TO EVERYONE ELSE.

The end. :)

The main purpose of marriage is to assure love i guess. It all seems so permanent after that but most of the people who get married never wait long enough until they're ready so most of em fail and the ones who don't are one of four things.

1. tax breaks etc.

2. they dont want to break up their family

3. they're scared its too late to find someone else

4. they're really in love.

and the sad thing is, the fourth ones the only reason married couples should stay married.

as for sex, love, and marriage being associated. yeah you're right they're not but they dont have to be. to me it shouldnt matter if you're married and have sex because nothing really changes between two people havving sex before or after they're married, its still sex. And you dont have to be married to be in love but i think you should be in love to be married. The people who dont marry eachother out of love make a mockery out of marriage which is why i dont hold it in such high regard anymore.

and since i kinda started this whole quoting thing

'What they call love is risk

'Cause you always get hit out of nowhere

By some wave and end up on your own"

i think that explains it so well.