The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

im fine :)

good good :D

I actually feel like crying right now :(

My computer has died (I'm on my dad's laptop) and if my dad can't fix it for me, every single thing will be gone. All of my music,pictures....just everything will be lost. So basically I won't have any memories of anything because I have pictures of so many good times I've had. It's made me really depressed :crybad::(

:nono::(:crybad:

omg...

i feel so bad for you :(:crybad:

I actually feel like crying right now :(

My computer has died (I'm on my dad's laptop) and if my dad can't fix it for me, every single thing will be gone. All of my music,pictures....just everything will be lost. So basically I won't have any memories of anything because I have pictures of so many good times I've had. It's made me really depressed :crybad::(

Aww, that sucks!:(

:hug::hug:for you =)

:nono::(:crybad:

omg...

i feel so bad for you :(:crybad:

I feel bad for myself...

Aww, that sucks!:(

:hug::hug:for you =)

money mostly, i also got Juno on dvd and a few other stuffs =]

nice =]

sorry I really would act more excited, I'm just finding it hard right now. I have that lumpy feeling you get in the back of your throat when you feel like crying :crybad:

I feel bad for myself...

nice =]

sorry I really would act more excited, I'm just finding it hard right now. I have that lumpy feeling you get in the back of your throat when you feel like crying :crybad:

No, i completely understand, i don't expect you to be completely happy and excited right now :(:crybad::hug:

maybe your computer has gone funny because it wants its percy pig back? =P

I have to go, i'll ttyl. Bye! xx :hug:

Bye Guro x :hug: