The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

@ Brooks;

Haha I got kinda addicted to Born for this again.

And did I mention I'm getting high off ramen? :o

Oh man! I bought some ramen the other night! I can't wait to eat it. =]

I'm listening to My American Heart for the moment, though I had to go listen to that song when you mentioned it.

And Catie, you know that's how we bond.

Plus, yeah I am hers...=o

At least Sam treats me with respect Catie. =/

Oh man! I bought some ramen the other night! I can't wait to eat it. =]

I'm listening to My American Heart for the moment, though I had to go listen to that song when you mentioned it.

And Catie, you know that's how we bond.

Plus, yeah I am hers...=o

I love my American Heart haha, and of COURSE you would go listen to Born for this. ;D

Yeah dude I swear I'm gonna puke any second, my stomach is hurting so bad yet I keep on swallowing every single noodle haha.

Ahh well, soccer is starting back here just now. My team are playing a Champions League qualifier on Wednesday.

Oh, My American Heart are one of the most down to earth bands ive met. All I done when I interviewed them was talk about the Superbowl and Star Wars andjut jamming out haha.

I love my American Heart haha, and of COURSE you would go listen to Born for this. ;D

Yeah dude I swear I'm gonna puke any second, my stomach is hurting so bad yet I keep on swallowing every single noodle haha.

Haha, shush. ;D

Yeah, I hate when that happens. It's like I'm full but I can't stop myself. It's because I'm fat though. =/

and wait a second, how are you girls trading us off like we are pieces of meat or cards or something. James don't you have anything to say about this?