an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear employer,

fuck you.... you have been cutting my paycheck for months now,and i worked so much overtime.... i think i would like to say so much things to you but i would be polite as much as a can so i will end this now...

Ivana

Dear Pf,

Why does it say Shannon was the last one to post, while I can see my letter?

I'll repost it, perhaps that'll do.

-Demi

Again;

Dear Shannon,

You don't get it. Urgh :nono:

You're not supposed to discuss cheesecake, you're supposed to eat it!

- :mrgreen:

Dear God,

i know You know what Youre doing and You have a plan but....why on earth did you HAVE to put her in half of my classes first thing in the morning?! Please just help me out whenever i see her so i dont rip her head off...

*AR*

To whom it may concern,

I'm not gonna do anything. We talk about nothing. You have your friends I know. I will always be alone, I realized that a long ago. Nobody can help me. I'm just a fucked up person and it's not gonna change. The harder I try, the bigger the chance is I can lose you. So I'm not going to try anything. I've lived 18 years alone and I think I'll live another 18 years alone. It doesn't matter. When I tried to take one step forward I always fell. It would be better if I wasn't alive.

Yours sincerely,

everybody's "friend"

Dear you,

I know for certain now that I'm completely in love with you. I have never in my life felt this way about anyone and I fall for people pretty easily. You make me feel worthwhile and important. The simplest of things that you said and did yesterday/today made me the happiest I've been in a very long time. You don't know the extent to how much you mean to me. It hurts to know I'll never be with you in that way, but I care about you enough to stay a very good friend until you wake up and realise one day that I am made for you. If that day never comes, well, I'll have to deal with that. I shall change, I'll sort myself out. Some things you said to me really hit home and I'm going to take your advice. Thank you so much, there are no words. Haha.

I have no idea when I'll see you next, but I can survive. It gives me a chance to sort out my flaws and be a better person. I can make you happy and you me, whether in a platonic or romantic sense, well, time will tell.

Shanny Fanny Fud Face