an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Kayla,

That happens to me all the f****** time but only in certain houses. It's bologna.

i seriously couldn't figure out what its problem is so i'm uninstalling and reinstalling haha

bought a new expansion pack today too 8-)

so it better not keep crashing

Dear Mum.

You're really confusing me right now

-Rachel.

Dear Dad,

Every time I try and spend time with you, would you please stop going mad at me for the slightest thing. And then you moan at me for staying in my room, do you blame me? because when i try, i just get moaned at.

-Rachel.

So do I! I'm not trying to work there b/c of that though. My best friend worked there and quit. So I know there's an opening. And since I'm sick of pet stores, I figured I'd apply (:

why did kevin quit?!

havnt talked to him in a while, i miss him! lol

dear katie and kevin,

COME TO MY GRADUATION PARTY NEXT SATURDAY!

love, Catie

why did kevin quit?!

havnt talked to him in a while, i miss him! lol

dear katie and kevin,

COME TO MY GRADUATION PARTY NEXT SATURDAY!

love, Catie

Dear Catie,

I don't know why Kevin quit. He told me, but I can't remember. He's working at Starbucks starting next week I think. His last day's Tuesday.

And I can't. I have work at good 'ol PETCO :( I'm sorry love!

love katie

Dear Olivia,

I can't do this whole talent show thing. I suck. Either that, or I'll completely fuck it up. If we don't even get through the auditions, I'll take my confidence right the way down. If we get through, I promise, I'm going to play my best, and do some kind of solo.

-Rachel.

Dear Dad,

I love you so much.

Thank you for everything.

Erin

Dear Mr.Hinkson,

to be honest, you were the first thing i thought of when i woke up this morning when i realized it was father's day. you, unfortunately, left us too early, including your daughter. i know you are still watching down on her, and your daughter to be. i know you would have been one of the best father's ever. we all still miss you. RIP.

erin