an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear ______________________,

I can't help but resent you two. You both haven't done much for me and I've been left to fend for myself because you both think it's fine and dandy to ignore me. I hate how you, _______, get mad when I try to avoid you and you call me names. Don't you dare call me any names because everything you call me is exactly what I can call you (but not ALL I can call you). Don't you dare get mad at me if I don't feel like being around you when yesterday my stomach was in so much pain that I could barely walk (as it has been for a week now--and on and off for over a year), and you weren't even listening when I was trying to ask you for help. You just kept staring at your stupid computer screen and didn't say a damn word. You didn't even notice when I left so don't give me your bullcrap about how rude it is if I don't want to be around you. It's your own damn fault because you seem to enjoy pushing me away.

And YOU, ________, I've just come to accept that caring heart for everybody else except me is in your nature. You'll bend over backwards for everybody else, but when I'm in pain and am asking you for help, you start mocking me on the spot. Who the hell do you think you are? If I died, would you be mocking me then? Of course, when you have health problems we all have to stop our lives to give you attention and you have no problems getting help for yourself or anybody else. Just not me.

You both have no idear at all. You say you do but if you really did, you wouldn't be ignoring me. Yeah, I still go to school even though the pain is so bad that I'm dry-heaving and can barely walk; I still do everything and try my best not to show on my face just what I feel like because I know you guys don't care. She loses two pounds and you both are all over her, trying to get her help. I lost nine, ten pounds and you two didn't give a crap or notice.

I really am done with the both of you. Sorry. I still love you, but I can't care about how you feel or what you think about me anymore and I have to make my own way. Not like you guys care anyhow.

Dear _____,

I'm a complete and utter dumbass for falling for you. LUCKILY, however, I expected failure and disappointment so who you are comes as no surprise. I'm just tired of things ending up this way. I got over the dumbass before you when I thought I never would. He was just cruel. Then I began liking you just when I deemed it impossible for me to like anybody ever again. Now I'm back in the same boat. Thanks.

I won't ever like anybody again and this, I think I can promise. You were the last.

Dear self,

Lose some weight, please. You don't feel good in this body, I can tell you that.

and please update your blog. even if nobody reads it. sure you have to type so much but it'll be worth it in the end.

yourself

Dear Betty,

Girrrrl you do not need to lose weight. You look great on your London pictures, so hush up and listen to Auntie Shanny! Also, I always check up on your blog. I stand by what I said earlier though, in that you should get tumblr. I bloody well love it and think you will too, once you get used to it.

Shannon.

P.S: I only just logged in here because you made me feel guilty for abandoning the boards. :)

Dear Marissa,

I've had just about enough of your bullshit. I forgave you for going and asking Mercedes about her and I texting (even though it wasn't any of your business) but this time you've gone too far. Completely twisting my words around, and telling Cassy that I called her a flake? That's bullshit. Are you trying to make all my friends hate me? I'm sorry you feel the need to be a total bitch to "fit in" with your sister's friends, but it's making them like you any more than they already do. Which isn't much. You will always be " Moe's littler sister" Stop trying to act like you're so much better than everyone, just because you "hang out" (tag along like a little puppy) with them.

-Holly

• 2 weeks later...

Dear _______ and _________,

I'm ready to start anew and afresh. What say we put the past behind us and start over? Life is too short for us to be the way we have been. I don't want to venture into adulthood with us still being at each others' throats, especially when we can probably avoid those arguments. I love you both and am ready to put the past behind us and make things better.

Dear Ex-boyfriend,

Please just go away. Stop coming in to every inch of my life and just stop everything. Every now and then I feel at peace with my poor decision to date you--a mere mistake is what I accept it for; but then you come around again and I regret that choice. I hate that decision. I hate that time of my life. It needs to go away. You need to go away and leave me alone.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear boy,

why are you so fucking confussinnggg!?

I don't know what to make out of all this facebook shit cause it's so up and down with you. I think I like you but you're really confusing me and I don't know if you like me back. Make it a little clearer. K thanks.

Love,

Casey

dear ____,

liars! i cannot believe this right now. the nerve to reverse on a highway into me THEN lie about it. now my dad is going to literally strangle me. fantastic.